IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I bought a 2013 WRX STi drove it off the lot it has 39k miles for it for 25k its plasma blue 100% bone stock and 2 days after driving it off the lot i checked the oil and there was nothing in there so i took it back and they put oil in it then i went out of town and the same thing happen no oil on dip stick so i turned the car off for like 15 mins then i turned it back on then white smoke was coming out bad took it around the corner and it looked like a cloud on the road so then i left it for 2 hours then started it agian and there was no smoke and it barley does it from time to time only had the car for 1 week took it to Subaru and there gonna check it out on wensday to see the problems it is under powertrain warrenty .. what do you guys think is wrong im new into the Subaru Life..

·
Premium Member
5,285 Posts
Or Ringland?

·
Registered
859 Posts
lol one long sentance. Punctuation may help.

Welcome to subaru life! it's probably a good habit to check the oil level every gas fillup. I do it religiously and top up every now and then. Your car sounds like it has major problems if oil is getting eaten up that fast, but it should be under warranty and you just got it (from a dealership?).

If everything gets sorted out, still continue to check the oil regularly. depending on how u drive, some oil may get burnt off... cuzzzzz racecar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts