IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, just wanted to post a little bit about my car and the transformation it's gone through. If anyone has any questions about the process and all the work it took to get it this way; I will be happy to explain how it was accomplished and share my experience. I know I can't please everyone with how it turned out, so please keep negative comments to yourselves, I love how it turned out and its what I envisioned and I got to help make it the way it is. Thanks again for viewing.

If you have Instagram you can view all the photos at: Garth5058

Dyno
Tuner: Kienan Weber, All Aspects Motorsports
Dyno: Tune happens on the 24th of June

Power
Rotated Precision 6262
Cosworth Reverse Intake Manifold
All Aspects Custom Uppipe
All Aspects Custom Downpipe
Killer B Holy Headers EL
Perrin EBCS
Tial MV-R 44mm EWG
HKS SSQV BOV
Invidia Q300
Perrin AOS
Perrin Thermal turbo
Mishimito Radiator

Fuel
Cosworth High flow Fuel Rails
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

Electronics
Pioneer NEX 7

Drivetrain/Chassis
Kart boy pitch-stop
Kartboy shifter bushings
Cobb Short Throw Shifter

Suspension
Airlift Performance

Brakes
Stop Tech SS Lines
Hawk HP+ front & rear pads

Wheels
Forgestar F14 Superconcave Bronze Burst 18x12
Toyo R888 305/35/18

Interior
Custom Alcantara Dash wrapped by me
Custom Wrapped Alcantara Doors
DND Performance Shifter
Bride GIAS II Seats
CIpher Auto Harness bar
Sparco 4-point Harness

Exterior
Volkommen Designs Widebody Kit
Varis FRP Hood
Perrin Wing Stabilizers
3M Wrapped Roof
HT Autos Rear Diffuser

Lights
Lightwerkz custom dual projector w/halos

Roof Rack
Subaru factory rails
Inno medium fairing (40")

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry bare with me, learning how to update and write a proper journal, thanks for your patiences

·
Registered
855 Posts
Love the car buddy, did you get the "Airbag" light when you installed your Bride seats? If so, did you use a resistor to get rid of it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the car buddy, did you get the "Airbag" light when you installed your Bride seats? If so, did you use a resistor to get rid of it?
Thanks man 😀, yup had that resistor trick to get rid of the light and the chime. Those seats are tight and gotta make sure everything is out of pockets before getting in.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks awesome! Hows the more tire more grip feel? Widebody is defintely on my to do list!
The stance looks amazing and to be honest haven't gotten it on the road much yet. Running with the air ride and it being the first time owning an air ride car I'll let you know how it feels compared to coilovers and other suspension ran previously. Are you thinking of running the same kit or a different one?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks man 😀, yup had that resistor trick to get rid of the light and the chime. Those seats are tight and gotta make sure everything is out of pockets before getting in.
Do you have a link to the resistor that you purchased? From what I've read online, we need a 3.3ohm resistor 1/4watt?

·
Registered
945 Posts
The stance looks amazing and to be honest haven't gotten it on the road much yet. Running with the air ride and it being the first time owning an air ride car I'll let you know how it feels compared to coilovers and other suspension ran previously. Are you thinking of running the same kit or a different one?
Probably similar, still checking out whats available! Please do let me know how the ride is compared!:beer:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've been following you on IG for quite some time, super stoked to have stumbled across this thread. Amazing build, absolutely love this car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts