IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On may 4th 2013 I picked up my 2013 Subaru Sti Sedan with a whooping 6 miles on it. That same day I actually de-badged the trunk leaving only the STI emblem, from there on I haven't stopped modifying my car and have no intentions of stopping anytime soon! I have a ton of pictures up on instagram if you wanna check any out my username is cml13sti. If you guys have any questions just let me know but other than that thanks for taking a look and I hope you enjoy!

Mod List:

Exterior

• Full forcewerkz carbon fiber lip kit
  • Forcewerkz carbon fiber rear diffuser
  • Carbign Craft carbon fiber exhaust finishers
  • JDM Black STI fender badges
  • JDM rear fog light
  • Cusco Rear tow hook
  • Black and red Subaru emblems overlays
  • Rear de-badged trunk leaving just the STI emblem
  • Yellow Fog light overlays
  • Red reverse overlay on taillights
  • Window Tint 20% all around
  • Vortex generator color matched Satin white pearl
  • Mudflaps...soon to be replaced by rally armor mud flaps
  • Blacked out headlights, Yellow corners, Clear lens swap, red evil eye, and upgraded HID courtesy of @evilheadlights on instagram
  • Carbon Fiber wrapped grill
  • OEM rain guards
  • Red hella horns w/ JNA hella horn bracket
  • FUTURE PLANS- C-pillar spoiler when I gain the balls to drill into my brand new c-pillar, possibly a widebody kit if they come out with one and a carbon fiber hood other than that I'm pretty satisfied with what she looks like
Interior

• ATI center guage pod
  • Defi Red Racer boost guage
  • Defi Red Racer oil pressure guage
  • AEM Air to Fuel ratio guage
  • Flossy Red Grip Tape Shift Knob and red reverse lockout
  • FUTURE PLANS- Suede everywhere, in dash Navi headunit, Seats, 3 point harness and harness bar, and a couple other misc things here and there
Wheels

• 18x9.5 Work Emotion 11r +38 offset (red center caps with red lug nuts)
  • Current Tire- Bridgestone Pole Position 265/35/18
Suspension

• Eibach sway bar kit front adjustable 25mm/rear adjustable 22mm
  • Kartboy front and rear endlinks
  • Whiteline rear swaybar mount support brace
  • Cusco Front strutbar
  • Cusco Rear strutbar
  • Cusco Power steering rack power brace
  • FUTURE PLANS- To many to list...like I said I have no clear intentions of stopping anytime soon
Performance

• Perrin Motor Mounts
  • Perrin Transmission Mounts
  • Beatrush forged pitchstop mount
  • Whiteline steering rack bushings
  • Killer B oil pan
  • Killer B oil pick up
  • Killer B oil baffle
  • Greddy magnetic drain plug
  • Perrin equal length headers wrapped with DEI Titanium heat wrap
  • Grimmspeed uppipe with EWG and dumptube
  • Tial 38mm EWG
  • Invidia catless downpipe
  • Greddy Evo III Full exhaust
  • Kartboy Exhaust hangers
  • Kartboy Shifter bushings
  • Kartboy Short Throw shifter
  • Whiteline gearbox positive shift kit
  • COBB Tuning Short ram intake with intake box
  • Perrin turbo inlet
  • ETS top mount
  • PTP Black Turbo Blanket
  • COBB Tuning Turbo Heat shield
  • Deatschwerks 265 Fuel Pump
  • ID1000 injectors
  • NGK One step colder spark plugs
  • GrimmSpeed EBCS
  • GrimmSpeed Turbo wastegate bracket
  • FUTURE PLANS- Same thing with the suspension just way to much to list #becauseracecar
MISC
  • JNA cooling plate
  • JNA alternator cover
-I still think I'm missing shit so if I remember things I'll try to remember to update this list but I will be updating this regularly with new upgrades as well.

*Tuned with COBB AP by Mikey Botti @ the shop in CT on 93 and e85 (Sorry but I'm keeping the numbers to myself)

The Two pics I attached are when I first picked her up and how she currently sits.

Here's a little video my buddy made before I went with the EL headers and a bigger top mount... 2013 STI 2 step on E85 - YouTube

Again thanks for looking and check me out on instagram cml13sti if you want to see more pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: Just experienced ringland failure at 11,000 miles, starting full build on Monday. I purchased weisco pistons, Manley turbo tuff rods, acl race bearings main and rod, CC stage three clutch, full oem gasket set, and a 2.5 blouch dominator. Should be completed in a couple weeks, I'll be sure to post build pics!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Update: Just experienced ringland failure at 11,000 miles, starting full build on Monday. I purchased weisco pistons, Manley turbo tuff rods, acl race bearings main and rod, CC stage three clutch, full oem gasket set, and a 2.5 blouch dominator. Should be completed in a couple weeks, I'll be sure to post build pics!
Damn sucks, hope the rebuild goes well and makes serious power. I am @ 31,000 miles no problems so far on basic stage 2. Reserved.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is the fit on the Forcewerkz stuff. Thinking about buying their lip and skirts. Anymore pictures?
It's pretty spot on ill try to post some more pictures tonight but you need to do all the drilling, nothing from forcewerkz comes pre drilled. Plus there are zero directions so you really need to semi know what your doing

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn sucks, hope the rebuild goes well and makes serious power. I am @ 31,000 miles no problems so far on basic stage 2. Reserved.
Thanks man that's what I'm hoping for, basic stage two you should be fine though. I pushed mine a little to much I knew it was bound to happen plus my clutch slipping in 5th gear didn't help much lol

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Sucks but it happens. Looking at your list ya if you were running all of that on the stock block you were starting to push on the door a bit of reliablity. And clutch slipping in 5th gear on a new car shouldun't happen - just like you shouldnt be pushing it in 5th gear really either lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sucks but it happens. Looking at your list ya if you were running all of that on the stock block you were starting to push on the door a bit of reliablity. And clutch slipping in 5th gear on a new car shouldun't happen - just like you shouldnt be pushing it in 5th gear really either lol
5th gear pull=boom!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trust me guys I was fully prepared for this thing to go I'm not mad at the fact it blew up at all, Just time to make it stronger that's all. An the 5th gear pull was going out of fourth on the highway going up against an srt4, I won at least! Lmao

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow it’s been awhile since my last post but man have things changed. In July of 2019 I was rear ended and pushed into a truck in front of me. Insurance totaled the car out and cut me a nice check. Instead of walking away and giving up I purchased the car back for 1500 and bought my buddies 2011sti sedan. From their the process of the rebuild began. I stripped both cars to nothing and sold all of the parts from the donor car to make way for my parts. I gutted the engine bay of the donor car and had my buddy come down to spray the bay in its new color midnight purple. After that I began reassembly and mounted up the trans, suspension, brakes, fuel tank and doors from my old car. I also used the ecu, ecm, ignition switch, interior, and motor from my old car as well. I added a process west reversed intake manifold and deleted my ac. Next I had my buddy custom fab intercooler piping and used all vibrant vanjen clamps to eliminate all silicon couplers. I got custom headlights and taillights made up once again. I installed new speakers, amp and sub with its own separate amp that fits right under my seat. Two weeks ago I went back for my final tune since the first tune I ran into an overboost issue. The car made 705whp at 40lbs of boost and I couldn’t be happier with the final outcome! Just trying to ready this damn egr monitor now so I can finish my inspection and just enjoy the car again! Follow my ig cleanculture_13sti for more updates!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks man I appreciate it! An I’m selling them along with the bumper brackets you see! The vents are 125 shipped and powdercoated in black. The brackets are 165 shipped in plain aluminum with all four quick releases and mounting hardware

1 - 16 of 16 Posts