IW STi Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Here are some new pics :

Summer Wheels:

And my COBB catted DP just gotback from heat coating (ceramic coating called ''turbine coating'') Heard very good feedback from the product, used by some friends that are in the ''drift community''. They are using it to coat their turbo housing with very good effects so getting my hot parts coated as I replace them.

New downpipe means new heatshield, I got it ceramic coated on the inside to keep the heat away from the intercooler

And some more goodies, protecting headers, oil pan and oil filter from the shitty roads here in Québec :

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
AHAHAHA Yeah I did tell you that eh ?

Go figure, bough it in January 2012, said I wouldnt mod, coming from a heavily modded 04 STi... Just coudnt resist I guess :p

Will do some ''suspension and stiffening'' this spring, and I guess more to come, I was missing the torque from Stage 2

·
Registered
605 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and let you know that RCE blacks were made to keep the stock height of 08-10 STi, therefore they would actually kind of raise your car. RCE Yellows will drop your car but very minimally I don't think you'd even notice.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts