IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: 2011 wrb sedan + invidia q300 ss tips

How difficult was the install? I have my eye on that set up. You go with the invidia DP also?

·
Registered
576 Posts

Here is a question that has not been answered yet about this exhaust: how much play is there from left to right on the exhaust? Namely because I don't want a melted bumper while I am racing on the track and the cans are melted onto the bumper.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

This exhaust is perfect. Beautiful. Perfect in every way!

·
Registered
88 Posts

Looks really good! I'm thinking about picking this up for my 2011.

Hows the sound while cruising? Is there any drone? It is a good amount louder with stock, even with the stock DP?

Thanks.

·
Registered
514 Posts

Here is a question that has not been answered yet about this exhaust: how much play is there from left to right on the exhaust? Namely because I don't want a melted bumper while I am racing on the track and the cans are melted onto the bumper.
Really simple, I used an impact gun and ramps so the stock system was off in about 10 mins and the new one was on in about 40mins total. Only issue I had was connecting it to the stock dp because the gasket they give doesn't seal it properly. No matter what I did it leaked very little. I got an additional gasket and doubled it up and no exhaust leaks at all now. And lining up the tailpipes equally was semi-tricky you just have to play with it. And as for the invidia dp I wish I bought that too, later on down the road definitely. Sounds awesome the way it is.

When yours leaked, did it make a air rushing like sound only at boost?
Mine is doing that and I got a much thicker gasket, but its still doing it. What gaskets did you get?

Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts

If you're worried about the exhaust swaying from side to side, you could always purchase urethane exhaust bushings from either Cobb/ Kartboy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts