IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys, I am almost done with this mild build. Can I get some help on double checking some of my hoses? I have added a few things and I want to make sure my AOS, turbo inlet, EBCS, EWG. Here’s my list of mods. I have watched all the YouTube and read all the directions but most of the time people have different mods…

TGV Delete
Air pump delete
Catless downpipe
40 mm EWG turbosmart
HKS BOV
EL Header
Borla catback
Grimmspeed CIA
AIG AOS street series
Cobb flex fuel
Dom 2.5 10cm hot side
Turbo inlet 3 inch perrian only three ports on the inlet
1050 injectors
Parallel fuel system, I think
Radium fuel rails
AI Fuel regulator, stumble mod
Stage 2 ACT clutch
Grimmspeed EBCS
Cylinder 4 cooling mod
Killer B oil pick up and tray
AEM 340 fuel pump
I might have an ETS Inter cooler but as of right now, I do not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EWG

Turbo smart EWG 40 mm
Top port on EWG is vent

Bottom port on EWG goes to number 2

Port one on EBCS goes to turbo inlet tube

Port three goes to the vacuum on the turbo housing it self

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turbo inlet. I only have three ports up front, it’s a 3 inch turbo inlet.

Front port closest to radiator is EBCS port #1

Middle port goes to the top left port of the AOS street series. Two ports on top of AOS

Last port goes to the evap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the fuel diagram, please let me know if you know where the evap blue hose on the fire wall goes too. I did this routing with my IA Tuning stumble FPR, the return evap is factory, I just don’t have a way to connect it, I don’t think

Font Slope Parallel Rectangle Diagram

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called GS on the EBCS and they said that I could also vent the boost controller port one to atmosphere.

[/QUOTE="19transam81, post: 4521798, member: 97207"]
EWG

Turbo smart EWG 40 mm
Top port on EWG is vent

Bottom port on EWG goes to number 2

Port one on EBCS goes to turbo inlet tube

Port three goes to the vacuum on the turbo housing it self
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
talk to your tuner about the ewg, there's two ways to do it, basically what you said sounds right (i'm a visual person), but some tuners prefer one way or the other.

keep in mind, with the cobb greenspeed update, you likely wont be able to tune for flex if using the accessport.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
This is the fuel diagram, please let me know if you know where the evap blue hose on the fire wall goes too. I did this routing with my IA Tuning stumble FPR, the return evap is factory, I just don’t have a way to connect it, I don’t think

View attachment 66837
At the bottom of the Cobb fuel line kit installation instructions they show how to deal with the EVAP line.

The text, "If there are no leaks you'll proceed to replacing the EVAP line. This is the remaining line coming from the firewall that used to go to the third metal line on the intake manifold to the assembly of vacuum tees and valves near the inlet. To replace you'll attach the provided vacuum line to the third, non-quick-connect port on the firewall and run it over to where the old line used to attach to the twisty evap valve assembly. The below diagram should give you a better idea of the factory routing paths "
Map World Slope Font Urban design

Link to instructions: SUB000FSYS / SUB000FSFF - COBB Fuel Rail and Fuel Line Installation Instructions - Customer Support Center - Confluence

Reactions: kopele

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
EBCS and IWG actuator...

GrimmSpeed and Cobb EBCS (Internal Wastegate - Interrupt)
Port 1 - Turbo air inlet (post MAF)
Port 2 - Wastegate actuator
Port 3 - Compressor boost reference source

Font Parallel Auto part Diagram Rectangle

Reactions: kopele

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
talk to your tuner about the ewg, there's two ways to do it, basically what you said sounds right (i'm a visual person), but some tuners prefer one way or the other.

keep in mind, with the cobb greenspeed update, you likely wont be able to tune for flex if using the accessport.
Yeah, flex fuel is unfortunately gone for the time being, but I am hoping someone will bring it back. 🤞

I ended up venting the EBCS port 1 to atmosphere because I only have three ports on my turbo inlet, I have the 3 inch. I ended up with two ports on the inlet for the AOS top two ports, last port for evap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At the bottom of the Cobb fuel line kit installation instructions they show how to deal with the EVAP line.

The text, "If there are no leaks you'll proceed to replacing the EVAP line. This is the remaining line coming from the firewall that used to go to the third metal line on the intake manifold to the assembly of vacuum tees and valves near the inlet. To replace you'll attach the provided vacuum line to the third, non-quick-connect port on the firewall and run it over to where the old line used to attach to the twisty evap valve assembly. The below diagram should give you a better idea of the factory routing paths "
View attachment 66838
Link to instructions: SUB000FSYS / SUB000FSFF - COBB Fuel Rail and Fuel Line Installation Instructions - Customer Support Center - Confluence
Thank you!!! Yes I couldn’t figure out that last evap, just need to get a vacuum line from the fire wall evap and run it to the mess on the front of the motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts