Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: Re: 2011-2014 STi Wing Stabilizer Braces & 2015 Sti Group Order

I may be interested in putting my name on the list! We shall see after subiefest..
Spacejam23 how many pieces?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: 2011-2014 STi Wing Stabilizer Braces & 2015 Sti Group Order

OK guys we are ready to produce, if anybody wants to take part of this sale, join up we are taking payments now. Once group buy is over, the price will be at regular pricing. Everyone participating will have deposit and shipped out info updated here, thank you all for your support!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: 2011-2014 STi Wing Stabilizer Braces & 2015 Sti Group Order

Dear iwsti members and fellow subaru hobbist,

We DB aero unfortunetly are will be closing. Due to our

Testing with our new product, it has come to attention

That the product was sized inccorrectly and failed to
Meet our standards. We did not want to send product that will not fit your vehicle and have angry customers.
Because of this we would have to remake our molds and cast our final products from the start. We apolgize for this inconvience, we have refunded all buyers that participated in the group buy and would like to give thanks those who supported us again. We will be back!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
damm it so any idea if the final product? finally convinced gf to buy it lol

Posted from Iwsti.com App for Android
I will update once completed, we have 2015 model complete but the 2011-2014 should be ready in 3 weeks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will update once completed, we have 2015 model complete but the 2011-2014 should be ready in 3 weeks!

Complete for the 2015 model? Is this the updated one after you found out that it was too short? If it's ready for order again, I'm ready to go cha-ching. :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.