Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

Thanks for your interests! I Introduce to you the WING STABILIZER BRACES for the 2011-2014 Sti!

With this product adds support to your STI spoiler from flexing from high downforce. Improve high speed stability by maintaining downforce.
This Will add a very aggressive rally inspired look! I apologize for my dust, my demo car is a mess from current project, this is my
only picture with the stabilizers on!(Note Spoiler was not bolted on)​

Very simple Install as well, which only requires the removal of 2 phillips screws and 3 10mm bolts. 20 min aprox install.

Material is made out of a mercury-free urethane, a deep black, solid plastic.
Offers higher heat resistance so when your car is sitting outside, you wont have to
worry about discoloration or deformation of any kind

Now, I am set at 300 pieces for the 2011-2014 model Sti,
There is small demand for the NEW released 2015 STi. I have already obtained the measurements and the 2015 is about 0.604" taller. No problem Producing if demand is there.

Price will be set at 95.99 shipped. This is for a pair. If you preorder another pair, you can scratch $10 off your order. This is a preorder! No deposit wont be required until I reach minimum demand (10 members) to produce. Same goes for the 2015 Chassis. Once demand is reached, I will then ask for payment from group list and begin production. Approximate time is 2 weeks and will ship out FIRST CLASS USPS.

Finally, Returns? I don't accept unless your product is a EXTREMELY bad egg. I test fit products before I ship them out.;)

you can PM me if you have any other questions!

How many would look good? My opinion would be 4 braces max.

NOTE THIS WILL NOT FIT AFTERMARKET SPOILERS, ONLY OEM!!!

2011-2014 STi LIST

1. 11bnuffy (2 pieces) refunded
2. John Lu ( 4 pieces) refunded
3.Chris Evans (2 pieces) refunded
4. Majormotorhead ( 2 pieces) refunded
5.Ryan G. (2 Pieces)
6.NihangSTi (2 pieces) refunded
7. Garth5058 (2 pieces)
8.SpaceJam23 (2 pieces)
9. H.Huang (2 pieces)

2015 STi

1. John Salinas (2 pieces)
2.Greg j. (2 pieces) refunded
3.GargantulaKon (2 pieces) refunded
4.chris g. (2 pieces)
5. Gregsubbie11 (2 pieces) refunded
6. Michael b. (2 pieces)

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Re: 2011-2014 STi Wing Stabilizer Braces & 2015 Sti Group Order

Anyway that you can take better pictures?

·
Registered
266 Posts

They look good, but I really wish there were a way to plug the holes after the install is complete.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: 2011-2014 STi Wing Stabilizer Braces & 2015 Sti Group Order

They look good, but I really wish there were a way to plug the holes after the install is complete.
Hello,

Not sure if you are referring to the stamp out holes or the gap so I'll explain both. The stamp out was intended to drill a screw towards the top of the wing but was not needed because there was enough tension to keep the stabilizers in tact.

Gap I partially explained in the pictures is that because the spoiler was not bolted down fully. Once you bolt down the spoiler, tension increases and the stabilizers flexes to fill in the contours of the spoiler and trunk which fills the "GAP" you see in the pictures.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks! Alot of inquiries! believe the list will fill up this week! This will be a limited run After 300 pieces!

·
Registered
266 Posts

Hello,

Not sure if you are referring to the stamp out holes or the gap so I'll explain both. The stamp out was intended to drill a screw towards the top of the wing but was not needed because there was enough tension to keep the stabilizers in tact.

Gap I partially explained in the pictures is that because the spoiler was not bolted down fully. Once you bolt down the spoiler, tension increases and the stabilizers flexes to fill in the contours of the spoiler and trunk which fills the "GAP" you see in the pictures.
The stamp out holes was what I was referring to. That's part of the reason I never bought the Perrin stabilizers for my '05.

Any chance you could make these for the 05 without the the stamp out, or would you need to bolt it to the top on that year?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Its a good thing you ask which is why I haven't made a bulk batch. I needed feedback from guys like yourself. Though I have made a insert that will permanently fill the stamp out just in case. :)

We concentrated on the 11-15 model STi mostly but at this time we have no concept or prototype for the previous 03-07 STi chassis.

·
Registered
36 Posts

Are these attached to the top of the wing with the existing screws in the wing or do I have to screw holes into the car? Are you going to make these without the stamped out holes?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Are these attached to the top of the wing with the existing screws in the wing or do I have to screw holes into the car? Are you going to make these without the stamped out holes?
No drilling required...again with 3m tape and tension, the stabilizers are not going nowhere. Stamped holes will be gone :)

·
Registered
96 Posts

Looks nice, want to order, but how will it hold up to paint?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Looks nice, want to order, but how will it hold up to paint?
Just like any plastic part on your vehicle!

·
Registered
28 Posts

Hey there!

I would be interested in a set of 2 stabilizers for my 2014 STi. I :tup: the stabilizers without the punch-out stamp.

·
Registered
54 Posts

I may be interested in putting my name on the list! We shall see after subiefest..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.