IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I have a 2010 Sti and I have noticed when passing people on the freeway that my car seriously hesitates from 4000-5500 RPMs. The car only has about 40,000 miles on it and is 100% stock. In 1st, 2nd and 3rd the car will run to redline like a champ, but in 4th and 5th once it hits 4000 rpms it revs waaay slower, like it probably takes a good 15 seconds or more to go from 4000-5500 and the car will sputter pretty bad and feels like it's jerking back and fourth, and today while it was happening, my CEL flashed for a solid 10 seconds or so and turned off, as soon as I got home I plugged in the scan tool and seen that I had a P0302 Cylinder 2 misfire code. I bought the car from a Subaru dealership a little over a month ago, it has full warranty coverage still and I'm going to be getting it into the dealer in about a week here. I'm just wondering if any of you might have any idea what it could be. Im wondering if this could possibly have to do with the fuel system or something but then again I don't understand why it only happens in 4th and 5th. Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts