IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Re: 2010 STI - CCW's are here! More mods coming soon.

I have been wanting to see how they would look on a subbie, I cant find many
That's what held me back from ordering these earlier, haven't seen any examples on a WRB hatch, let alone with the white face. But I figured I may as well try something new. Hopefully it'll look as good as I'm hoping.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Re: 2010 STI - Hella horns installed 4/28/13

More than a month waiting.... and my Cusco Rear control arms STILL aren't here. Got a call the other day saying they should be here in about 2 weeks. So til then, the CCW's remain uninstalled :p

However, picked up a set of Hella Horns from SubiMods. Took off the mesh grille / STI logo to make them more visible. I think it's a clean look.

&& here's my helper.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

Good lawd. one thing to not have the wheels (my case) but another to have the wheels and not be able to install them. I feel your pain.
Yeah, it's been rough. I could install the coilovers/wheels already... but I'd need to do a lot more fender work than I'd have to otherwise with the LCA's. That, and I'd probably need 2 alignments which just doesn't work for me.

So hopefully I'll have new pictures up soon and they'll have my new wheels on.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Love the wheel choice and can't wait to see them on! They remind me of my all time favorites, bbs lm.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Trying to decide if I want to add a front lip + repaint this front bumper... or if I should just go with the 11+ front end. I do like the way the new ones look, but I feel like the 08 is more rare nowadays. Every WRX/STI see on the streets have the 11+ bumper.

Also, just installed LED license plate bulbs in the rear. Will have pictures later.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts

Wheels look great!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

RCA's come in on Monday. Have an appointment for everything installed on Wednesday. So hopefully pictures installed will come next week.

Just got tires mounted today.

41 - 60 of 208 Posts