IW STi Forum banner

181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Re: 2010.5 STI - CCW + Air Lift + e85-- 347whp / 410wtq

Data log the crap out of your car and make Junior FIX IT. He tuned mine and would not respond to requests to review it running like crap--failed ringlands.
How long have you been on his tune? Obviously mine has only been a few days but it seems like it's running perfectly.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

How long have you been on his tune? Obviously mine has only been a few days but it seems like it's running perfectly.
My engine only lasted a few hundred miles before failing ringlands. He takes no responsibility and refused to acknowledge he could have effed up. Would not respond to my PMs requesting him to review why my A/F's and S/LTFTs were so crazy.

·
Registered
44 Posts

did you do any compression/leakdown test before bumping to stage 2 and the tune? im on the fence... i know stock sti power is good but i want just a little more and a smoother tune but RINGLAND D:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #185

did you do any compression/leakdown test before bumping to stage 2 and the tune? im on the fence... i know stock sti power is good but i want just a little more and a smoother tune but RINGLAND D:
Nope, didn't do any sort of test. My engine has run flawlessly so far, so I didn't have too much worries about anything being wrong. 250 miles into the E85 and so far so good. Even averaged 19.5 miles per gallon in the first tank.

·
Registered
892 Posts

How do your logs look?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #189

About 1000 miles on the tune/e85 and so far so good. Engine is running perfectly. (Knock on wood)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: 2010.5 STI - new photoshoot on pg 20

Looks amazing! I really like your ride....everything flows so well.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Re: 2010.5 STI - new photoshoot on pg 20

It's winter season here in Chicago, so just stockpiling parts until the weather gets better in a few months.

1) Sold my CCW's and got a sponsorship deal with Avant Garde wheels whom are currently building my new set which will be even more aggressive.

2) Got a sponsorship with Password:JDM and they hooked it up with a ton of engine bay goodies.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Re: 2010.5 STI - new pictures - post #197

What polish and wax do you use bud, as the car looks amazing
I like trying new products. Basically I go on Autogeek.net and read reviews and see what people prefer most.

Currently using a few Menzerna products (wash, wax, polish, etc ) then for just day-to-day spray waxes, I've been a big fan of Griots Garage.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Re: 2010.5 STI - new pictures - post #197

Haven't really updated too much since it's still winter here and haven't put on my new mods yet. I've got a sponsorship with Avant Garde Wheels and PasswordJDM so a ton of new parts are just waiting to be put on. But until Spring rolls around, here's another recent picture.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts