IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this stuff at the car show, the guy talked it up and I seriously considered it. My supply of Blue Coral wax left over from my car detailing days is almost out.

Main selling point was that the paint doesn't need to be cool to apply. BIG plus since I don't have a garage.

Just wondering. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Never heard of it. I highly recommend applying wax in a nice cool place. If you don't have a garage, take the car to one of those "wash it yourself" places at night, where there's no one around and you can apply it there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw this stuff at the car show, the guy talked it up and I seriously considered it. My supply of Blue Coral wax left over from my car detailing days is almost out.

Main selling point was that the paint doesn't need to be cool to apply. BIG plus since I don't have a garage.

Just wondering. Thanks!
I just found some in the garage and my husband asked what I was using it for. I was using it on my kitchen counters cause I couldn’t find anything else. Well he told me it was made specifically for black paint because it left no dust when you took it off. A little goes a long way, he loves it on his motorcycles. His is several years old, I would like to buy some new for him if I can find it. By the way my counters look great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts