IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imported this to the UK in 2016, at 19200 miles. It's now on 53400, and a joy to drive, as long as there are bends! In Japan, it was registered and sold as a "330s", basically copying a UK uprated model of the time. That consisted of Cusco sway bars, a HKS mid pipe, and numerous STI options.
I have had a custom open source map for UK fuel, one step colder spark plugs, HKS actuator, Perrin fpr, AEM panel filter, Samco airbox pipe, and RCM fuel pump, seeing 357bhp on an oem catalyzer
20191027_161024.jpg
The sway bars and drop links have been uprated again to 22mm adjustable, and STI front and rear flexible support and strengthening kits added, similar to the R205. Other options were Recaro seats, STI rear sports muffler, STI front lip spoiler.
Future plans will involve a titanium single exit exhaust and Sard sports catalyzer, heat management, water/meth injection, and AP racing brakes.
20191024_155039.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Calipers were, and are, gold. It's the only distinguishing mark on a spec C. Sorry for the delay in replying.

·
Registered
324 Posts
No worries, I have a pic showing the same w/the blue one in the foreground...grabbed the pic when I purchased my '10 SE which is supposed to be the USDM spec c comparible from my understanding...I miss it a lot but think I have my 09 looking similar lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts