IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my first 2007 Subaru impreza wrx 2.5 turbo with only 79,000 miles a P2096 code came up
Post Catalyst Fuel Trim System Too Lean Bank 1. The mass air flow was dirty so I cleaned it with a cleaner only for mass air flow sensor and it was dirty a bit , I changed my oxygen sensors both there was a crack pipe before the last oxygen sensor so I welded it thinking the problem would be eliminated, I also replace oem spark plugs and swapped ignition coils from bank 1 to bank 2. Did a smoke test twice to confirm any vacuum leaks none came out. I did a fuel pressure test that showed up very good. After doing all of this the car ran good actually very good for about a good 2 weeks. Now the code is back AGAIN!!! Any other ideas I should try?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NONE This is a stock Subaru only think I have done is deleted the air pump system in bank 1 and 2 with delete plates and had a proffesional subaru place delete my exgsisting codes for emission to pass , Today I had a new mass air flow sensor put in and no change plus it doesn't pickup that quick .I haven't checked tha catalyic converter yet but at 79 thousand it could go bad or its plugged WTF!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts