81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
^ hahahaha I like that man, Thanks. I will actually be giving you guys a call for a radiator and an inter cooler some time in the future, love your products, used them before

·
Registered
340 Posts
^ hahahaha I like that man, Thanks. I will actually be giving you guys a call for a radiator and an inter cooler some time in the future, love your products, used them before
Awesome sounds good! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about our products. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Small update, the Hero 2s got screwed in shipping so I got refunded, but I think Ima get the HD3s now. black edition is expense but what the heck

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Took the car out for a test drive before bleeding the brakes, i had the handbrake for worst case scenario. In russia we have a saying, Cowards invented the brakes. Well needless to say through out Sunday I debugged a whole bunch of stuff so all thats left to diagnose is why the DCCD is not working properly. Heres a few pix

Pink Turn signals, I think looks awesome

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Hopefully Ill get the DCCD stuff figured out by wed, and then removing the roof and glass and going to the roll cage master

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
- On a side note, its been a while since I posted so let me say some stuff

Ive been buried with work, and of course i have to focus on making money before getting all the toys done, so with in this weekend, I took the car over to the my guy Pat who mocked up the roll cage, and is starting it as we speak, chromoly (how ever its spelled) full roll cage. I ordered 3 HD3 Hero go pro blacks for the car, they will be here soon, and just today grabbed some pieces for the car like the rear bumper and support, an aftermarket rear bumper? it was free and some other little parts

I just placed an order for lexan glass all around to lighten the top end, and pulling the roof this weekend to start fiberglassing a new one - cheers.

Heres some pics

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I just want to say how efed up it is what just happened in the elementary school, and how many disgusting and disturbed individuals on earth, I am at a loss for words, I pretty much just left work, disgusted with humanity. I only wish the best of hope for those families

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Update. I got a 2 way alarm installed on it since I decided to shave the door handles and the car may sit outside sometimes so no would be thieves try something funny. Other wise waiting for the roll cage to get done so I can cut the roof and fiberglass a new one

·
Registered
340 Posts
Update. I got a 2 way alarm installed on it since I decided to shave the door handles and the car may sit outside sometimes so no would be thieves try something funny. Other wise waiting for the roll cage to get done so I can cut the roof and fiberglass a new one
How much in weight savings do you expect by replacing the roof?

81 - 100 of 109 Posts