IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to own an incredibly clean 10,809 mile 2005 Subaru WRX STI. (Yes the comma is in the correct place) They are nearly impossible to find in this condition and with this low of mileage. This WRX STI is finished in a crisp clean silver with matching silver wheels on the iconic rally blue suede STI seats. The interior is flawless and the exterior shows very well. Because of the low mileage and great condition this example would be perfect for a collection or a great platform to build the car exactly how you want. This is your chance to buy the car of your dreamed about, you won’t get this chance again

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to own an incredibly clean 10,809 mile 2005 Subaru WRX STI. . . . This is your chance to buy the car of your dreamed about, you won’t get this chance again
Uh, so are you buying or selling the car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am selling it sorry I meant to say "I have a once in a lifetime opportunity for YOU to buy." lol

Did I post it in the right area?

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
You posted it in a regional section not dedicated specific to selling, especially when trying to hit a large market. Additionally, you're not going to sell anything like this without a lot of really good pictures. I will close this so you can open a proper, well thought out thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.