IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did a rebuild on my engine and replaced my right head intake cam gear part #13320AA001. Well have getting done with the rebuild and while breaking it in, I got the code P0011 and from just doing a quick google search I was worried about other people issues with the code. I pulled the banjo bolt filter on the right head and there was some metal in the filter I cleaned it out and drove it again and the code came back. So I stopped driving it, and I never had any issues before I replaced the cam sprocket, but I just looked at my old sprocket I took off and it has part #13223AA050 on the front of it. After googling the part number the results are in a different language and the part number is lining up with different engines. I purchased the car a few years ago, and the vin placard is everything STI and EJ257 on the engine code. Further researching it I found a post on NASIOC say the version 7 and some version 8 JDMs used the same gear and part number. So is the issue that I have the wrong cam gear or another thing? Also what engine does my old cam gear belong to? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts