IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling my STi not because I don't like it but because my girlfriend absolutely hated it. I bought this car few months ago and after then I added some mods on ths car which made this car very nice.

Mods: B&B triflow exhaust, Tein Flex EDFC suspension, custom made cold-air intake and HKS blowoff valve. I am very sad to get rid of this car but I guess that's life.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Because your girlfriend, not even your wife, but your gf hated it?!?!? :roll:

I think one thing that might turn people off is the fact that it only has 400 miles on it and you modded it already. What color combo do you have?

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Wow....no woman that doesn't have legal rights to half of my possessions could keep me away from this car. :lol:

"Very sad".....shoot man, you're getting rid of the 'limited edition' toy here. There are millions of crazy women out there....I'm sure we could find you another one! Don't get sad....get single!

·
Registered
759 Posts
My wife does not like my car, but that didn't stop me from buying one.

It is YOUR car. Let her buy whatever she wants for her car{she can pay for it too!}

·
Registered
302 Posts
Dude.

Kick her to the curb.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
All I got to say, is WOW she must be good. :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Let her take the bus... or walk. My girlfriend hated the wing and the scoop... now says she likes it. Actually asks if we can go for rides in the STi on weekends! If/when we marry she will get the Lexus GS and I will keep my truck as my daily driver.

She is not crazy about my getting a motorcycle, but we must get a house with a much bigger garage first!

Opal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.