IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my 2004 WRX STi. Officially listed on AutoTrader. I am the original owner of the vehicle.

Original Owner of a Black 2004 WRX STi with Silver BBS OEM Wheels. 6 Speed Manual. Low mileage, well kept, Factory Tune, never flashed or updated. Vehicle in fully working mechanical condition and has passed all state inspections. Every single maintenance and service record is in my possession and available for review or transfer. All recalls (Takata airbags) completed. This is one of the closest examples to an original stock 2004 STi you will find, including OEM Bridgestone Potenzas RE070s which are no longer made. This vehicle was the recipient of R&Ts only Reader's Choice Award.

Light modifications include:
-- SPT Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
-- HKS HiPower Cat Back Exhaust (OEM part also available, I saved it)
-- ACPT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft (OEM part also available, I saved it)
-- Braille Lightweight Battery 11.5 Lbs
-- Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel
-- Sony Head Unit with MP3 Capability
-- Mishimoto Radiator
-- PA DOT Legal Window Tinting

Vehicle was involved in a minor fender bender in 2007 where an SUV backed into the vehicle front end while it was stopped, no frame, structural damage, or airbag deployment occurred. As you can see by the photos the body work/repairs have been defect free over the next 14 years following the accident.

Asking $25,000.00 -- Reduced to $24,000

Reason for selling: As much as I truly love this vehicle I have owned it for 17 years and would like to experience a few more vehicles before ICE vehicles are restricted in the future.

Autotrader - Link

·
Super Moderator
10,719 Posts
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my 2004 WRX STi. Officially listed on AutoTrader. I am the original owner of the vehicle.

Original Owner of a Black 2004 WRX STi with Silver BBS OEM Wheels. 6 Speed Manual. Low mileage, well kept, Factory Tune, never flashed or updated. Vehicle in fully working mechanical condition and has passed all state inspections. Every single maintenance and service record is in my possession and available for review or transfer. All recalls (Takata airbags) completed. This is one of the closest examples to an original stock 2004 STi you will find, including OEM Bridgestone Potenzas RE070s which are no longer made. This vehicle was the recipient of R&Ts only Reader's Choice Award.

Light modifications include:
-- SPT Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
-- HKS HiPower Cat Back Exhaust (OEM part also available, I saved it)
-- ACPT Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft (OEM part also available, I save it)
-- Braille Lightweight Battery 11.5 Lbs
-- Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel
-- Sony Head Unit with MP3 Capability
-- Mishimoto Radiator
-- PA DOT Legal Window Tinting

Vehicle was involved in a minor fender bender in 2007 where an SUV backed into the vehicle front end while it was stopped, no frame, structural damage, or airbag deployment occurred. As you can see by the photos the body work/repairs have been defect free over the next 14 years following the accident.

Reason for selling: As much as I truly love this vehicle I have owned it for 17 years and would like to experience a few more vehicles before ICE vehicles are restricted in the future.

View attachment 62520

View attachment 62521
View attachment 62522

View attachment 62524

Autotrader - Link
OP you need to add a price in this post. Linking to AT doesn't satisfy the requirement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts