IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Subaru Impreza STi in Silver in my inventory that is for sale. You can reach me [email protected] or at 1-800-332-0290 and please ask for Chris Larson.

$31,728 MSRP
The selling price is at MSRP. The only option is the auto dimming mirror and compass.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Oooh...still getting extras and you haven't gotten Lance's in yet?

Oh Chris.....shame on you! ;)

BTW.....Chris is the excellent salemen that ordered my STi for me. A pleasure to work with. If you are anywhere near the Cedar Rapids, IA area and interested in an STi....be sure to give him a call.

·
Registered
26 Posts
But why? At Van Bortel, they are selling at 500 over invoice. Go to their web site. Buy a car there, take a nice drive home to break it in. Save a little cash, in trade for some driving time.

No affiliation, but if I order one, I'm going to VB

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
what is EX

A few are showing up here and there......as Chris has....but for the masses, it isn't as simple as walking onto the lot and saying "yeah, one of those STis out there...yeah, I want it for 500 over invoice!"

·
Registered
396 Posts
UPDATE: problem found

I've seen this car personally. It is not sitting in the showroom or outside on the lot. It is inside a building they use for PDI and to store cars such as this so people won't be messing with it.

I can't say I know what color the wheels are though.

-Lance

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Actually $400 over invoice... And yes, if u are a very serious buyer, they'll have one it stock for u.. (just ask Janq).. Even if u wanna wait, their list is 20 people (according to her personally) and they get 4-5 a month..

poste002 said:
But why? At Van Bortel, they are selling at 500 over invoice. Go to their web site. Buy a car there, take a nice drive home to break it in. Save a little cash, in trade for some driving time.

No affiliation, but if I order one, I'm going to VB

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
It's a rumor.. I called Van Bortel directly and they said, if u put deposit now, u'll have one in November-December @ the latest....

bparlette said:
if you can wait for a year. The waiting list was over 90 last month.

·
Registered
986 Posts
still for 500 over invoice?
If yes too bad I live on the other side of the country (CA).
My feeling is even with shipping it in an enclosed trailer it would less that MSRP.

LOL I will be visiting the east coast in Christmas though.... hmmm...

Choices choices...

Nick

PS: Did I also mentioned that my wife does not want me to get an STi but she let me get a Volvo S60R instead :roll:

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was only going to cost me $400 to ship from Murley's dealership to San Jose. That is right around there I think. You should really call and check on the shipping before you make any decisions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts