IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I hope so. Just tired of these clowns bidding and never paying the last guy was real bad about it. Lead me on for several days while he bid on another auction. In one email he even said he was on his way to the bank, what a load of crap :evil:

Sorry still a bit upset about it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Require a paypal deposit of a significant amount within 24 hours of auctions end. You might not get as much, but you would have already had cash in your hand from that first auction.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really hate receiving large sums VIA Pay Pal. Not safe for the receiver at all (Yes I said the Receiver). All the buyer has too do is call their CC Company and say they never purchased the item and zip the money comes right out of the sellers account without any questions.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not true your account would just show a negative balance and Pay pal charges your credit Card or attached bank account . You will owe them that money. It is in the contract that you agree with when signing up

·
Registered
271 Posts
stock tires for sale!!!

Really? I had to file a claim against another person and they could do nothing because he had moved the money from his paypal account.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.