IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reluctantly selling my flawless 04 Silver/Silver STi. It is perfect, and has only 3900 miles on it. Most of those are highway miles (too many trips). The car is only about 3 months old, so it is almost brand new. I have never raced it, and it has been properly broken in, driven, and maintained. I have had 2 oil changes in it so far (one at 1100 miles, and one at 3500 miles).

Included with the car is an Alpine head unit, and MB Quart and Alpine speakers. The windows are also tinted.

I have a full turbo back HKS exhaust and a PSI3 SECS that can also be sold with the car or seperately.

$28,000. PM me or email me for more info at [email protected]

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am very actively looking into buying an STI, and you are at a perfect location for me, if I were to purchase yours....I live in Chattanooga, TN. May I ask as to why you would be selling such a beautiful machine?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2LTL2L8 said:
I am very actively looking into buying an STI, and you are at a perfect location for me, if I were to purchase yours....I live in Chattanooga, TN. May I ask as to why you would be selling such a beautiful machine?
Check your PM, sorry it took so long!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.