IW STi Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Wax

CloNeGTS said:
Oh my......

It is just me....or does the car just appear out of this world in those pictures? All of the pictures before have been just the car by itself. You see it by other cars and in the 'real world'....and it just has this look of "Take me to your leader....right after I whoop yo ass"

Unreal.....I really think I'm going to fall to my knees and cry when I see mine for the first time! Has anyone else dreamed about that yet? Exactly how you are going to react when you see your baby? I'm going to get down and look at her.....slide in and just hug the front corner of the car!
I don't know what I will do. I was thinking I will probably cry when my dealer gives me my VIN. When I actually see my STi I will probably faint. I know I will have a hard time sleeping the night before I pick it up.

That is a beautiful car, but white with silver is just, I don't know, kind of plain. I think the silver rims have a lot to do with it. I was going to go with white originally but am glad I opted for WRB with gold.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.