IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice especially those of you running 18-19" rims. How's the clearance....... rubbing? modding??

Thanks in advance

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
this is a very broad question.

with a properly sized 18 (or 19) and the correct tire for your application, you wont have rubbing.

do you have any specific questions regarding fitment?

width, offset and tire size along with your desired suspension and alignment settings will determine what will and wont fit.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i dont understand why anyone would put 19's on an Sti

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
SubieStee said:
i dont understand why anyone would put 19's on an Sti
i think it looks good. if your not going to be tracking your car i don't see why not (assuming you don't put the heaviest 19's you can find on)

·
I Solve Problems
18,253 Posts
evilSTi7 said:
i think it looks good. if your not going to be tracking your car i don't see why not (assuming you don't put the heaviest 19's you can find on)
there is a guy with 19" CE28Ns on his STi and they are damn hot.

19" Advan RS's look good too

along with some 19" TE37s.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i used to rock 19inch Racing Harts on my S2000..i took alot of heat from the community about it....but it looked INCREDIBLE....

now i run 18s on my STI...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
18s look good enough on our cars, but I bet 19s will look sweet :p I might get a set of 19s down the road if I decide to get into shows and have enough money laying around... :D Eh, that will probably never happen. :p

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I was thinking about getting 19" RPF1's for the street but decided to go with the 18's mainly for tire reasons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts