IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

New to the forums, so I wanted to introduce myself first. My name is Ryan and I'm from TN. Got a 2019 STI Gray Series 2 months ago, used at 17.9k miles. Car was in great shape and came with some goodies.

Long story about how the car got to where it was and why I bought one already somewhat modded, but I wont get into it. But basically, the car came with a Invidia R400 CBE, Cobb Big SF Intake, Cobb AP, and wheels. Not a big fan of these Discount Tire specials, but they'll have to do until I can scrape some money together to get some real ones (or the OEM ones preferably as I love the look of the STI black wheels). Car ran and drove great with no weird noises or hickups, so I snagged it while it was still there. These cars seem to go pretty quick, as I almost made the purchase on a WRX Gray Series but some shady dealership nonsense happened. Long story there too.

Here's a picture I took a few days after I got it and gave it a good detail.
Stay tuned for some more pictures.. I'll get some better ones whenever I get a chance to clean her up. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM!
Also, if you happen to know someone who is looking to get rid of their factory wheels, let me know. I'll sell you these for a few dollhairs.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Greetings,

New to the forums, so I wanted to introduce myself first. My name is Ryan and I'm from TN. Got a 2019 STI Gray Series 2 months ago, used at 17.9k miles. Car was in great shape and came with some goodies.

Long story about how the car got to where it was and why I bought one already somewhat modded, but I wont get into it. But basically, the car came with a Invidia R400 CBE, Cobb Big SF Intake, Cobb AP, and wheels. Not a big fan of these Discount Tire specials, but they'll have to do until I can scrape some money together to get some real ones (or the OEM ones preferably as I love the look of the STI black wheels). Car ran and drove great with no weird noises or hickups, so I snagged it while it was still there. These cars seem to go pretty quick, as I almost made the purchase on a WRX Gray Series but some shady dealership nonsense happened. Long story there too.

Here's a picture I took a few days after I got it and gave it a good detail.
Stay tuned for some more pictures.. I'll get some better ones whenever I get a chance to clean her up. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM!
Also, if you happen to know someone who is looking to get rid of their factory wheels, let me know. I'll sell you these for a few dollhairs.

View attachment 58622
I have my 19’ factory wheels with tires and TPMS all set to go. Only 2K miles on them. They are the base wheel. Mine is the base with Recaro seats. I got my car in the fall and was on snows shortly after. I want to run 18” for track/ street. Cheaper rubber. I’m not looking for swap though. Selling them straight up. Was going to create a listing when I got back from the ski trip I’m on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Very nice ride, congrats!!

Those wheels tho, o_O. Somebody get this man some OEM's asap!
I have them. Just waiting to see if he wants them. 2K miles on them with tires and TPMS. 1600 plus shipping. 400 a piece new on fastwrx. Even more through a dealer. Going to 18” for track use on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts