IW STi Forum banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Yeah it is - there is someone that works down the street from me at Nintendo where I see a red sedan parked and it looks pretty awesome.

I'd be tempted but after being close to selling her, I'm keeping her pretty much forever. Should be done paying her off in the next handful of months and then I'm going to wait to see what the toyobaru coupe looks like or just do what I've been telling myself I wouldn't do is and get a GTR. :) (about a year out if everything goes well)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Just went scoopless hood in lightening red - looks pretty awesome.

I didn't know that crawford makes a scoopless CF hood so might have to build that into the plans.

Hopefully some pics in couple weeks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
quick pic now that I'm scoopless. I really like it and added functionality - considering selling the CF hood and possibly getting the crawford scoopless CF hood. Hopefully more to come later in the week.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
bumping my journal with the pricing update/special:

12/2/2011 Update: While I am in no real hurry to sell this, the financing approval on the GTR expires on 12/23/11 and I would very much prefer to not have to run another credit check later on when the car is sold so here is the deal through December 20 (which gives me a few days to pull the trigger on one of the GTR's I'm eyeing).
Through December 20, 2011:
$32k takes the car with all mods and all extra parts
$30k takes the car with none of the extra parts but includes the wheels
-$250 on either price if you can prove you have donated a healthy amount to a local food bank or giving tree for the holidays

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
alright, it's been about a month so time to clean out the OEM parts and the new aftermarket stuff that never made it on. Check out the part out thread:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-part-outs-multiple-parts/169544-sti-gone-new-oem-parts-cfhood-samco-gtspec-greddy-etc-3.html

Added a bunch of parts, mostly new things that never made it on before it left:

CF Hood with aerocatch hood latches
Whiteline bushing kits
GT Spec Fender brace
OEM oil filters
Samco radiator hose kit
Greddy Oil drain plug magnetic

a bunch of oem heat shields and braces used for the stock location turbo set up

hit me up!

301 - 313 of 313 Posts