IAG stage 2 Tuff block
IAG AOS
Tomei UEL Headers, Up pipe, Downpipe and Cat back
IAG Oil Feed Line
Act Clutch
Kartboy short throw
Accessport
Pro Tune

The rest of the car engine wise is stock.

So when I replaced the Oil feed line to my turbo, and after the fix, I kept running so rich I was getting a really rough idle and getting a constant misfire on cylinder 1, and occasionally on 3. I replaced the Ignition coil and spark plug on 1 and it solved most of the misfires, but running rich is still very constant. (11.14-12.3) at idle.

When i am doing normal driving the car runs normally, steady 14.2 AFR and Under Boost 11.14, that is what my tuner put it too. Only Running rich at idle.

I replaced my MAF sensor and replaced all my Vacuum lines with no luck. Next is to clean my idle air controller, replace my O2 sensor on my headers, and check my OEM fuel pressure regulator, And if that doesn't fix it, i'll do a smoke test. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

Here are some of the engine codes I've had recently to hopefully paint the full picture.

P0102 MAF Sensor Circuit Low Input - With the new MAF Installed the code didn't come back
P0113 Intake temp Sensor Circuit High - Again With the new MAF Installed the code didn't come back
P0172 System too Rich( Extreme Fuel Trim) -Code Reappears Shortly After Resetting ECU

·
Registered
256 Posts
Personally i would have done the o2 first but i had a similar issue at idle my afr would fluctuate. After i changed the front o2 all is well. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally i would have done the o2 first but i had a similar issue at idle my afr would fluctuate. After i changed the front o2 all is well. Let us know how it goes.
Well as an update I got the front O2 sensor, replaced it and my AFR is steady at 12.6, better.
any other ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts