IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to get the original shoes for my subie. Looking for the dark limited BBS' that my car came with new. Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a set! And I'm considering selling they are 9 out of 10 condition. The only marks are from the stock weights being removed and they are un noticeable with the tires on! I bought them for 700 plus shipping. I don't think I'd go lower, I had recieved offers higher when they weren't for sale. Let me atleast know what you think!

I can email or text you pics

My number is 303 618 7320

Collin

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Collin,

I just picked up a set of JDM Eneki's which are very similar. However, they are painted black... you said you can't email pics? is that a typo? If you can let me know and I'll shoot you my email. I would like to see the condition and I might consider selling the one's I picked up. I see your in CO... I'd call but it's too late there. Talk to you soon.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey sorry that was a typo! Haha of coarse I can! Call me anytime you want I'm up till 2 am mountain time everyday. Text me your email address or call me so we can talk about them. They are 9.5/10!

303 618 7320
Collin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.