IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To my craziest dreams ever. I would have never thought I would have the chance to own another STI...This journal starts off the life of my new baby, still yet to be named (daniella). Got her with 6 miles on the clock. May, 5, 2007...This journal will host all the things I do to the car. Pics Will be up tomorow when it is light.:bow: :bow: Check my last journal to see "rita"...project Once a sleeper TOTTAL LOSS! 4/1/07 - IWSTI.com: Subaru STI Forums

Attachments

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ~07 sti is born~

Thanks "reek".. I hopefully will have the charge speed full c/f under body kit on real soon. Apexi exhaust will go on after break in. Then the Accessport fun begins, and the whole shindig starts over again. It should be a hell of a lot of fun!!

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts

what you ganna name her? im starting to like the UGM.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I dunno ,thats killin me. I like kinda funny names..So i dunno. All have one by tomorow. Cant wait for the SOA reflash, short throw shifter, gold wheels, and boost gauge tomorow... Will update.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: ~07 sti is born~Updated..pics are up..5/6/07

Well I think I'm going to go throw on my Apexi n1. To actually hear her take her first breath. First mod was done this morning (intake silencer delete) ...LOL

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks man!!

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

My camera is to crapy! Damit.. I broke my good one in the crash! I threw the exhaust on this mornin... Never to early to mod:lol: 8 miles on tha sucker!

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks guys. All be back in no time..Belive me. The car should look a million times better with tints and the gold wheels. Will report back tomorow.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Just ordered the kartboy front and rear shifter bushings..Along with rally armor mudflaps, and a dp gasket. Cant wait to get this show on the road!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

gratz bro i cant wait to see u in RL again and welcome back .. Also a big FU about getting and 07 with the longer gears that is all i need :)

1 - 20 of 328 Posts