IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am wondering if they are offering the aux input for sale that will just hook right up to the stock STI radio, (I don't smoke so don't care about the ash tray). I am aware of the Jazzy Board option, I just like plug and play type deals right now b/c I am going to be doing a massive upgrade for the audio system and I am going to be changing everything.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks cho_yang, that is exactly what i was going to do come the new upgrade but, i am looking to hard wire something to my stock sti radio without using the Jazzy board. and was wondering if the new output for the 07 will be an option to buy

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you look at the 07 Radio is actually has an AUX button, something our's is lacking. I doubt it will work with 04-06 radios, but I would love it if it did.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just wait a couple of months and get one on Ebay. People are never happy with what they have so you will see a few for sale. just my .02

·
Registered
13 Posts
I showed my limited to an after market car audio guy already. He told me he didn't think he could wire my Alpine HU to the factory aux input but would have to wire it to the glove box. I don't know if this is right yet or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts