IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to unload this car because I'm just not driving it and have a business I need to fund so it's going this week, first come first serve. It's immaculate, never seen snow, always indoor garaged and heated, no rust, single owner, always warmed up and cooled down, CFS radiator, IAG AOS, killer b oil pick up line, cylinder 4 cooling mod dom, all new bushings all around, tranny, shifter, steering underbody etc, new hoses, Cobb heat shield, stainless steel brake lines, tires have 1k miles new potenzas, stage 2, always serviced at yimi sport and M45/snail. All about reliability, Cobb full TBE, over 10k in just parts not labor, pulled tranny out and checked synchros, engine runs very strong, very reliable tune, all about ultimate daily and no blown engine not with the all the fail spots upgraded. New head gaskets, very clean engine bay. The only thing the car needs to be perfect is to repaint the front and back lower bumpers quoted $600, I had some rock chips I wanted gone and got "ripped" off because some of the bottom front bumper is peeling off, either way this is an easy fix can even do it yourself for less than half the price. Couple door dings very small can pull out yourself easily. No accidents, clean Carfax, always changed oil every 3k miles Motul 5w40. New stage 2 exedy clutch 2k miles, Grimspeed heavy metal shift knob, short shifter, grimmspeed license plate relocator and tow hook. Interior is immaculate no rips or tears no one ever sat in the back and passenger just a couple times. Have all paper work and original parts plus extra bushings and hoses, original exhaust and wing, bought new trunk because prefer the wingless look less attention, the wing definitely works and kicks in at 60mph plus, feels like an elephant sitting in the trunk (300lbs of down force). Don't have trunk with holes but you can install as the holes pre drilled but not punctured so need to to drill if installing wing. Race wheel locks, mudflaps black and red, 20mm Perrin spacers, metal dead pedal matches the pedals, new mat that hooks to seat and ground latch so it doesn't slide around like the stock one, yes the stock ones come with it. Asking 23k or best offer must go this week make an offer, will upload pics soon, check out the cars IG page hawkeyesti.07 for a good idea and feel free to PM me here with more questions, will check often and will upload photos, paper work requested, and will provide more direct contact, for now PM and make a serious offer that you can and will fulfill if agreed barring all things relative and considered. Happy New Year Subie gang, thanks for looking don't hesitate take your best shot and tell your enthusiast friends!

Christopher

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold to an auction dealer for 22k! Enjoy paying 28k dummies, enjoy your Vapes!
992 turbo here I come baby!!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Crazy how they paid 22K for an 07 GD sti. Modded too at that. Meanwhile GR/GV sti are worth and selling for less.

Whoever buys this car for the dealer mark up of lets says 28K is nuts.

·
Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
503 Posts
Crazy how they paid 22K for an 07 GD sti. Modded too at that. Meanwhile GR/GV sti are worth and selling for less.

My comment was regarding his second comment....
As a long standing P-car owner, we don't want these people in that community either lol

"Enjoy your vapes, I'm on my way to buy a clout car"
Not a very dignified response to your 14 year old car not selling in 2 days after posting a rambling novel that tbh most ppl don't want to read, without a location or photos...
Ego tantrum or what?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My comment was regarding his second comment....
As a long standing P-car owner, we don't want these people in that community either lol

"Enjoy your vapes, I'm on my way to buy a clout car"
Not a very dignified response to your 14 year old car not selling in 2 days after posting a rambling novel that tbh most ppl don't want to read, without a location or photos...
Ego tantrum or what?
[/QUO
Vapes is a joke, it's a stereotype that subie owners have, that went over your head... Clout car? Hardly, it's not a purple Lambo.. What farm are you from?? Yeah its been very frustrating trying to sell this car this is like the third or fourth time. Very niche market. I was trying to get it to someone who would appreciate it and for a steal but ya snooze ya loose not my loss, already made all 22k plus back so I'm 😎. 14 year old with 69k, as P car owner you should know age as no bearing on a instant classic but you definitely don't have own and that's ok. This was an especially clean one mechanically perfect, no rust, and no power mods, just reliability fail points... Clearly you can read, also linked my IG that's Instagram, an app for smart devices that people use to share pictures... No need to be jealous old man or make unnecessary comments. Enjoy your STi it's a great car, too bad Subaru just keeps going the wrong way with them, GD the best, market dictates luckily and not your opinion 🤡. Some awesome community members and alot of new ones that have ruined the community... You get what you deserve in this world, I worked my ass off, should be happy for people not being them down because you are down. Karma is real. Hope things get better for you!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

If you have ever driven a GD and a GV you will instantly know the night and day difference, it's so much more pinner, not watered down for the masses, way more in house STi development, only few thousand were made unlike now. People buy what they like, some like true classics some want a warranty, everyone is different and values differently. And no there not crazy because these GDs just keep going up and will continue, too much history... You should know all this as a subie member. Enjoy your STi!

·
Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
503 Posts
Vapes is a joke, it's a stereotype that subie owners have, that went over your head... Clout car? Hardly, it's not a purple Lambo.. What farm are you from?? Yeah its been very frustrating trying to sell this car this is like the third or fourth time. Very niche market. I was trying to get it to someone who would appreciate it and for a steal but ya snooze ya loose not my loss, already made all 22k plus back so I'm 😎. 14 year old with 69k, as P car owner you should know age as no bearing on a instant classic but you definitely don't have own and that's ok. This was an especially clean one mechanically perfect, no rust, and no power mods, just reliability fail points... Clearly you can read, also linked my IG that's Instagram, an app for smart devices that people use to share pictures... No need to be jealous old man or make unnecessary comments. Enjoy your STi it's a great car, too bad Subaru just keeps going the wrong way with them, GD the best, market dictates luckily and not your opinion 🤡. Some awesome community members and alot of new ones that have ruined the community... You get what you deserve in this world, I worked my ass off, should be happy for people not being them down because you are down. Karma is real. Hope things get better for you!
As I said before, Yikes....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts