IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this coming thursday aug - 24th. My accessport is getting unmarried and my aps 3.5" turbo back is coming off for my gt30r install with the hydra ecu. So these parts are up for sale. They will be shipped out the day after, Next Friday Aug 25th. These parts have only been on the car for about 5000 miles.

Looking for 875+Ship for the exhaust and 575 shipped on the accessport. Only thing probably needed which ill throw in the bag are the 3.5" exhaust gaskets which can be ordered from alot of places for cheap.

Payment will be going to Anthony @ Mauromotorsports.
Http://www.mauromotorsports.com

He will be shipping the products out for me. Any questions feel free to PM me or hit me up on AIM/AOL @ djreversal .

Thank You

Mark

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Damn it!!!! No money!!! I want that AP bad!!! No chance you'll hold it for a couple weeks... j/k

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SonicBoom said:
Damn it!!!! No money!!! I want that AP bad!!! No chance you'll hold it for a couple weeks... j/k

we'll see if it gets picked up .. im sure someone will grab it before then tho unfortunately..... But if its available in a week or 2 .. sure... I hope it goes quick cause this is paying off the hydra lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Replied to your PM and just paypal'd you the funds for the AP

:tup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.