IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought this was going to fit my 05 when I bought it because the seller wasn't sure what year it fit and I didn't know how to determine either. The short story is I have a JDM v-limited lip spoiler for an 06-07 that was basically new in box besides slight shipping damage that can be easily fixed with a heat gun and some epoxy. The damage is on the bottom and would never be seen when installed anyway but it would be good to fix it most likely. It came in the OEM packaging with OEM bag of fasteners and OEM japanese instructions for installation. I would rather sell this locally to PA but I can repack the box and ship out but it would be risky I think. Asking 350.00 and I will drive up to 100 miles or so. Blue film still on STI emblem.

you can see the small crack and bend on the underside of the lip here. I will try and get better pictures if anyone wants. You really can't see these from the top at all. Heat gun them flat and epoxy together, no painting needed.

bend

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still available, any interest? Looks perfect from above, you can only see the crack if you crawl under and look up. Besides it would be an easy fix with a heat gun and some good strong glue/epoxy which wouldn't even be necessary. Anyone?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Pm'ed ya......

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump to the top and I am not getting PMs for some reason so I cleared my PM box up a bit to see if that was the problem but I am well below my limit so I don't know. You could also try and email me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.