IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I jsut bought a set of JDM rear spats for an 05 sti. Can anyone tell me how to put these on or let me know where the instructions are at? I have the hardware , but i just want to be sure, thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
what exactly is it that you need to know? did you get a set of Japanese instructions with them? the Japanese instructions should be more than enough to install the spats via illustrations.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
^ yup. The pics were enough for me... it's really really simple anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
just follow the pics in the instructions that what I did.

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
bolt the part in the fenderwell first, but not all the way tight...
peel a portion of the plastic that covers the 3m tape and let it stick out....then line it up and pull the rest of the plastic off pushing down on the spat...finishing tightening the bolt and put the others in.

·
Registered
2019 WRX
4,512 Posts
^^^ Good explanation.. Dont worry, it's a simple install.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys i bought mine used... thats why i don't have the instructions they are in fact the JDM spats. I m just not sure which clip goes where... I know theres 3 points and two clips a long one a nd a short one... does the long one go in the fender well ? thanks for your help guys and please let me know!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
bolt the part in the fenderwell first, but not all the way tight...
peel a portion of the plastic that covers the 3m tape and let it stick out....then line it up and pull the rest of the plastic off pushing down on the spat...finishing tightening the bolt and put the others in.
Ya what he said!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts