Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have been an STi fan since they first came out. Looking for a clean, well modified and RELIABLE STi for track events. By well-modded, ideally at least 400 reliable awhp, harness bar or rollbar with harnesses (preferably 5 point), mild suspension work, etc. I am willing to spend up to $26,500, cash in hand, and I live in NJ. I don't mind a car that has had track time - as long as it has been well maintained and proven to be reliable. Preferred colors are Silver, White, or World Rally Blue. I may be open to trades +/- cash depending. I have a 2002 Mercedes ML55 AMG, practically mint, has been a tow and winter vehicle for the past 2 years, a mint 2005 Honda CBR 1000 RR Repsol edition, and a 2003 Exiss Aluminum Trailer with toolbox and front wind deflector/stone guard. If I get a good STi, I may consider no longer towing to the track so I will not have a need for trailer and tow vehicle, since I can just pack tools and track tires in an STi.

Thanks,
Gene

·
Registered
263 Posts
^^^^ dats what I'm saying lolz lemme know if you do find more then one so we could do a group buy lol

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
lol if some1 were to put 26.5 in your hand of straight up cash you would think about it i promise thats a hell of a lot of liquid assests to be holding... but good luck tryen to find one for that cheap

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
purreplayya69 said:
lol if some1 were to put 26.5 in your hand of straight up cash you would think about it i promise thats a hell of a lot of liquid assests to be holding... but good luck tryen to find one for that cheap
I do need good luck - I missed out on 2 on eBay over the past month. One was in PA originally listed on Autotrader for $34,500 early summer, sold the other week for $26,495 buy it now but I was away on vacation. Another one sold in Maryland earlier in the week - I was watching the auction and the buyer hit the buy it now with $26,000. Both were '05's with less than 15k miles. This is an indicator of what the market is willing to bear - not to mention there aren't that many buyers who want to buy someone else's modified car because they'd rather modify their own, issues with warranty not being honored, nor a car that has been used on roadcourses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.