IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Wow, its been forever since I've been on here. I picked up an LS1 swapped s14, and now have some old sti items that I still have to get rid of. Despite what my profile says, I currently live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I would prefer local pick up, but definitely willing to ship. I travel for work to a lot of surrounding cities like Columbus, Lexington, Indianapolis, Dayton, etc; would be more than willing to meet up with you while I'm working in one of those areas. If you are interested, PM me, or shoot me a text at 484-632-2535.

I have a complete Lathe Werks shift knob and reverse ring for sale. Fully burnt titanium set up as you can see in the picture below. This was on the car for only about 6 months before I eventually sold the car. There is a slight scratch on one side of the knob. This is a $260 set up and also has sentimental value to me (was a valentine's day gift from my wife back in 2014). I will part with it for $225 shipped. I wouldn't be selling this thing, but I have to replace the lifters in the LS1 .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts