IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alarm: remote start, turbo timer, and fuel pump kill ?

I am interested in the wheels and the tranny. Give me a ballpark estimate so we can work from there. Thanks! I look forward to the reply and really would love to make a deal happen!

Oops...didn't hit PM button. Please Reply :oops:

·
Registered
289 Posts
legal to flash your headlights to warn of a speed trap??

Maybe he is getting a sequential tranny out of the rally car. That is what I am hoping he is doing. Maybe with some paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Then it would feel even closer to an F1 car as well.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
TL-racer/STi-driver said:
Maybe he is getting a sequential tranny out of the rally car. That is what I am hoping he is doing. Maybe with some paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Then it would feel even closer to an F1 car as well.
Do they have that for the subaru?

How many parts are there that would need to be installed?

Any other sources to point me to?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
The one in the rally car costs like 60,000 pounds and needs service like.. every 8,000km.....

Thats not really a viable option i dont think...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes it is supposed to be paddle shifted manual auto , give a .5 advantage at the strip. i am not very good talking about stuff, but talking with them i can pick what gearing and it will handle 600hp.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Prodrive use to offer the sequential gearbox for the UK STI a few years ago. It was a 6sp and came with paddles etc for approx $3k.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.