IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to sell my 04 sti, not having alot of luck though, i thought i would try to part out my go fast parts first......

-custom tubular headers with up-pipe combo(from xxtuning in east hartford)paid $700 comes with everything for a direct bolt on heres the link.....http://xxtuning.com/xxstore/product_info.php?cPath=485_21_58_27_37&products_id=79

-APS full 3.5inch turbo back exaust
paid $1300 comes with APS high flow turbine outlet heres the link.........
http://xxtuning.com/xxstore/product_info.php?cPath=485_21_58_27_210&products_id=278

-turbo xs RFL BOV brand new practiclly
paid $200 for BOV and kit

-HKS SSQ BOV
paid $150 for BOV and kit

-turbo xs UTEC mapped and tuned with 3 fuel maps with remote swith and map selecter
paid $1200 for the UTEC, $300 a map, $500 for install and tuning on dyno

-AEM cold air intake
paid $300

everything has around 7000miles on them...very good condition, like new.......will take offers...if someone would like to give me their stock parts for the part they want i will knock off some dollars....PM me also, the links above are exact pics...but if someone is interested i can take some other pics as well, thanks

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
Hey, your listing how much you paid for them. What are you expecting in return on a used part to be?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is just another option...i posted this up before you told me you were still interested, so no if you were still interested like you said you were then i would sell everything in the car...i would rather not part it out, but if no one wanted the car then i was going to part it out...just wanted to see what i can get....i will hold the car for you, just let me know when you can do it

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
split up the turbo back possible?

·
Registered
171 Posts
How much for the Utec?

·
Registered
171 Posts
pm sent:D