Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the transaction. :)

I still have a set or two sitting on my desk if anyone else wants them before I put them up on ebay.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had several people PMing about the mounting hardware. Yes, everything is included you need to install these.

To give you an idea here is a scan of the instructions for the install:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Any issue closing your hood with these? It says "Do not slam bonnet", but the Subaru-recommended method for closing the hood is actually to drop it from about 12"....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's coming....!!!

I noticed this myself and was a bit concerned but there are zero issues. I don't think 12" is exactly "slamming" the hood anyways. ;)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Great, thanks. I'll look forward to getting them when you get the fog covers in, then.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't understand what you guys like about these headlight protectors? Downunder, most of us get rid of the ones that come free with the STi's !! They make the car look very droopy. (Hope this doesn't upset the guy selling them!)

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
BlueBeast said:
Don't understand what you guys like about these headlight protectors? Downunder, most of us get rid of the ones that come free with the STi's !! They make the car look very droopy. (Hope this doesn't upset the guy selling them!)

well you probably dont have trucks that throw sand and salt at you while going 60 down the highway.....................

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
APS DR 500 and Apexi intake installed

I cracked my halogen headlight on my '02 WRX and that was pretty damn expensive to replace for a standard headlight. The HIDs on the STi are three times the cost to replace. I hardly notice that the covers are there so to me it seems worth it for the insurance.

FYI: The covers don't have "STi" written on them but they do have "Impreza" written on them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.