IW STi Forum banner

2005 STi - Blue/gold - 42k miles

FS (USA,CO): 
8K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mheyman 
#1 ·
Some of you may have seen this already, but I have put my car up for sale. Please see my build thread for details for the decade+ of my ownership.

Year, Make, Model: 2005 Subaru WRX STi
Price: Modified 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi for sale on BaT Auctions - ending October 31 (Lot #24,636) | Bring a Trailer
Mileage: 42k
Transmission:
Pictures: https://www.iwsti.com/forums/gd-members-journals/186711-yamahashos-street-car-officially-sale.html
Description and Mods:
Any problems: No
Contact Info: PM or on BaT

Modified 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi for sale on BaT Auctions - ending October 31 (Lot #24,636) | Bring a Trailer

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow this is a beautiful perfectly built ready to go. This should definitely fetch in 30s, my buddy sold his 07 STi for 28k with 82k. There's just not many in existence anymore, period. This is a perfect condition classic and I hope you sell it for what it deserves and then some because it is appreciating

#4 ·
  • I would have / should have would have bought it for what it sold for. If I'd bid, I'm not sure where it would have ended. It went to fast at the end for me to decide. I'd thought about it. Would have ahd to have you agree to installing a catted DP, and Flex fuel and re-tune to drive it home. Might have been another couple 4K. Then once there I would have pulled the trans and had long ratios 5th and 6th installed.\ and a clutch if warranted. If clutch the total would have been app $28.5K. I just wasn't ready to commit. Have to admit if I knew that's how it would have ended, I would have done it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.