|06-22-19, 08:34 PM||#1|
Joined the Conversation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2010 STi - Forged - GTX3071 - Advan Wheels
The car is located in Canada in the Ottawa area (around 55mins from Ogdensburg border).
It is a real STi, not a WRX conversion. Canadian car originally purchased at Subaru Lachute.
I'm the second owner of the car and it has been meticulously maintained. All engine work has been done at Lachute Performance and car was street tuned by Chris Nalley at Capital Tuning here in Ottawa.
Car is currently pushing around 420whp on 94 octane and has 3 different tune that can be toggled for different driving styles/conditions.
- Lachute performance AK2 engine build
--> Mahle 99.5mm forged pistons
--> K1 forged connecting rods
- Lachute performance catback exhaust
- Lachute performance EL headers and up-pipe
- CNT downpipe
- Garett GTX3071R Stock Location Turbo with an upgraded 22psi spring internal wastegate
- Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors
- DeatschWerks DW65c fuel pump
- Perrin 3" turbo inlet
- MRP Billet 3" Short Ram intake with K&N Filter
- TurboXS front mount intercooler kit
- Lachute performance TGV delete
- 07 fuel pressure regulator to fix stumble issue related to bigger injectors
- Bully Stage 3 - 6 puck clutch
- Torque Solution Drive Shaft Carrier Bearing Support Bushings
- Torque Solution Rear Differential Lockdown System
- Torque Solution Shifter Linkage Bushings
- Torque Solution Pitch Stop Mount
- Torque Solution Short Shifter
- Torque Solution Shifter Bushing kit
- Standard suspension R3 coilovers (SCALE) with camber plates and pillowball mount
- Stoptech Slotted Brake Rotors
- Stoptech Sport Brake Pads
- Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Advan RS-D 18x10 flowform wheels with custom powdercoat and Brand New Falken Azenis 615K Tires (June 18)
- Prolightz custom headlights
- Interior footwell illumination
- Innovative 2-in-1 AFR and boost gauge with custom airvent integration
As for maintenance, everything is up-to-date:
- Oil changes are done every 5,000kms with Gulf 5w40 synthetic oil. The car does not burn oil between changes (Fresh one just done on June 18).
- 4 new coil packs were installed last summer
- Gates timing belt kit was installed at around 92,000kms (New belt, waterpump, pulleys) along with a new crank seal.
The car is stored and not driver during winter and has no rust underneath and also had rust proofing applied a couple years ago (the brown stuff that you can see in the engine bay).
I'm probably missing stuff, but let me know if you have more questions.
I have over 35,000$ CAD in bills or parts/labor/maintenance in a binder with the full paper history since 2010.
The suspension is fully adjustable and the car can be lowered even more or brought back to stock height with ease. Stock suspension can also come with the car if you wish to drive the car in winter.
You could also buy the car and bring your own wheels if you like, we can talk about that if it's an option you are looking for.
Asking $25,000CAD (around $19,000USD)
Price can be A BIT negotiable, but quite firm.
The car is located in Gatineau, Quebec and is Quebec plated.
|08-09-19, 04:11 AM||#3|
Advanced Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: 2010 STi - Forged - GTX3071 - Advan Wheels
hopefully still for sale
|New To Site?||Need Help?||More|