FS (USA,KS): 2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking $26.9k - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k
2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > FS (USA,KS): 2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking $26.9k

Old 05-11-19, 07:39 AM   #1
The Ghost
Active Participant
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: Pearl White '12 STi
Fav Mod: HKS Hipermax IV-GT Coilovers
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

The Ghost is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking $26.9k

The time has come to sell my beloved 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback in Pearl White with only 41,xxx miles. I unquestionably love this car and have taken care of it with pride since picking it up from the showroom in 2012. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the STi. Unfortunately, the Army is shipping me overseas and I can’t take it with me. Most of the scheduled maintenance was conducted either at a Subaru dealership or IAG. This car was professionally built in stages by PDX Tuning, Spec-Ops Motorsports, and most recently IAG in order to ensure longevity of the components, build options, and tune. Each of the power modifications were chosen based on quality of the component and to push the torque curve to the left while the HKS coilovers drastically improved the ride quality. I have never had any issues with any of the aftermarket modifications and I couldn’t be more pleased with Cleo’s tune from IAG. I daily drove this car for the first several years and took it to the track a few times. I have only glowing remarks to say about the Subaru STi. Great job Subaru and I hate to see you go. If you are looking for an adult driven Subaru STi hatchback, clean build, low miles, with title in hand, look no further.

Miles: 41,xxx
VIN: JF1GR8H63CL201122
Price: $26,900

Modifications
-Kinetic TD05 18G Turbo
-Process West TMIC
-AEM Cold Air Intake
-Perrin Full Turbo Back Exhaust
-Perrin Equal Length Headers (wrapped)
-Grimmspeed EBCS
-Deatschwerks 300 L/hr fuel pump
-Deatschwerks 850cc Injectors
-Aeromotive Top Feed Fuel System (Rails, Lines, Regulator, etc.)

-Denso IKH24 Iridium Spark Plugs
-HKS Hipermax IV-GT Coilovers
-Perrin Front and Rear Sway Bars
-Perrin Front and Rear End Links
-Hawk Break Pads
-StopTech Stainless Steel Break Lines
-Cobb Accessport V2
-20% Ceramic Tint all around
-XPEL Clear Bra Wrap (1/3 of Hood, Front Bumper, A Pillars, Mirrors, Door Handel Pockets, Rear Bumper, Front of the Roof)
-18” Hankook Ventus V12s
-Interstate Battery
-Battery Tender
-Red Film on Rear Tail Lights
-Perrin Shorty Radio Antenna
-STi Front License Plate Delete

-Protuned by Cleo from IAG (Westminster, MD) in December 2015 on 93 pump gas
-E85 Tune from Spec Ops Motorsports (Fayetteville, NC)

Additional Items Included
-17” wheels wrapped in Hankook Ventus RS3s (These fit the STi perfectly)
-Agency Power Carbon Fiber Rally Wing (Painted Pearl White to match the car)
-Subaru OEM Bike Roof Rack Cross Bars
-Rocky Mount Bike Rack
-INNO Fairing
-Billetworkz White Sti Shift Knob
-Two Recaro Headrest Pillows

This is a clean build with absolutely no issues, low mileage, and title in hand. I’m asking only $26.9k.
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-fall-2018-side-jpg   2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-fall-2018-rear-jpg   2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-front-jpg   2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-rear-w_wing-bike-rack-jpg   2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-side-w_wing-bike-rack-jpg  

2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-wrapped-perrin-headers-jpg   2012 Subaru STi, 41,xxx miles, Garage Baby, One Owner, Asking .9k-iag-tune-jpg  
Likes 0 Dislikes 0