FS (USA,MA): 2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, $20k - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, k
2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, k
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > FS (USA,MA): 2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, $20k

Old 03-23-19, 08:37 PM   #1
traininvain
Joined the Conversation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

traininvain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, $20k

2015 STI KX1
81,XXX Miles
Clean Title
No Accidents
Lien: Clear title in a few days, waiting on payoff processing

2nd owner, I bought with ~18k on it in Feb 2016, daily driven since.

Yes it has lots of miles, all highway - I commute 100 miles a day in it. Selling because I'm getting old and soft and it's a bit loud for me and my commute. I have other things louder and stiffer, come to realize my commute doesn't need to be

$20k takes it

(Just called loan company for payoff check, so should have title in a week or two to make it easier)

Mods:
  • Nameless exhaust with the smaller mufflers
  • Nameless cat'd DP
  • Cobb intake
  • Cobb FPR kit
  • DW65 fuel pump
  • ID 1000 injectors
  • Grimmspeed 3 port
  • Nameless turbo heatshield
  • Cobbv3 AP, tuned by Matt Miner - Wicked Matt Transcendent Tuning
  • Car was dynoed same dyno, 2 days apart after mods. Stock -> mod'd was +50hp/65tq peak or there abouts. I have both sheets somewhere
  • All mods were done @ ~20k miles.
  • All stock parts come with car – everything. Exhaust, dp, injectors, etc, etc

Good things:
  • All maintenance always done on time.
  • Just did trans and diff fluid @ 60k with Subaru OEM stuff
  • Just did pads and rotors at 70k with StopTech stuff
  • Front ball joins done @ 80k (few days ago)
  • Alignment done @ 80k (few days ago)
  • Oil done @ 81k with Royal Purple 5w30
  • New battery @ 72k
  • I take care of my cars. . . I just drive this one a lot
  • Clutch feels perfect – while car has 80k I've seen no indication its anywhere near done
  • The interior does not look like 80k – it's in good shape. I bet cumulative time someone has sat in the passenger seat is about 2 hours. I just drive the thing to work and back
  • While I do drive it year round, it lives inside with the Datsun so it is kept out of the elements generally

Not awesome things:
  • There is a small (1inch by 1/4 inch?) scrape / scatch on the front bumper that you can see the black FRP underneath
  • There's a nick on the trunk from something that happened before I bought it . . .
  • Center console doesn't like to close, somethings up with the latch
  • There's light tint on the car, and the front passenger window has some scatches in it. Was done before I bought the car.
  • I have winter's currently on the stock rims and I ran the summers out last year, so I don't have anything else to throw on here
  • Maybe actually good for someone who wants to keep the winters on the stockers and go aftermarket wheels for a 2nd set
  • Never made a habit of polishing the exhaust – I think you'd be hard pressed to get the tips back shiny at this point
  • This is a car that is daily driven year round in MA – the condition of the front bumper and such reflects that.

Pictures:

The car is admittedly fairly dirty at the moment, but it has no exterior mods so it's a plain-ol looking STI. Here's a few from last summer, I'll get some more up this week when I can get it washed up. The STI is a guest in the only pictures I seem to have .. .
Attached Thumbnails
2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, k-pic1-jpg   2015 STI White/KX1, Stage2 Mods, 80k Miles, k-pic2-jpg  
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-19, 08:06 AM   #2
mercsan
Becoming A Master Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 2015 WRB STi w/stuff
Fav Mod: OBD 2 Scanner.........
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

mercsan has a little shameless behaviour in the past