IW STi Forum banner

2011 STi Limited Sedan Stage II 30K Miles - $26K - sold please delete

FS (USA,NC): 
938 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  velozP 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm beginning the process of selling my beloved 2011 STi Limited Sedan. I purchased the car new from Joe Spitz at Carter Subaru in Seattle in 2011 and have been the only owner of the car. The car is currently located in North Carolina (where I live now). The car has been well taken care of and I have all service/maintenance records; break-in was performed in accordance with factory guidelines. The car has been an absolute joy to drive and I hope that it will go to a new owner that will appreciate it as much as I have. The car currently has 30,500 miles on it, which will not increase as I have recently purchased a new vehicle. Car has never been tracked or auto-crossed.

The car was purchased essentially fully loaded except for navigation. I have an Android head unit currently installed in the vehicle but will also be including the stock head unit with the sale.

Factory Options:
SPT Catback Exhaust
SPT Short Shifter
Homelink Mirror
Rear Cup Holder

Modifications:
Kartboy Short Shift Lever
Kartboy Shifter Bushings
Blendmount Valentine 1 Mount (with hardwired powercord)
Cobb Downpipe
Cobb AccessPort (Stage II 93 octane Cobb Map currently installed; will come with the car)
40% window tints
3M Carbon Fiber wrap on shifter surround and headunit bezel (not pictured)
Perrin shorty antenna
Rally Armour Mudflaps
JPM Coachworks Shifter and E-Brake Boots
eBay Front Lip

Items to note:
There is slight curb rash on 3/4 wheels. Easily refinished, I just haven't gotten around to it.
Car has had clear bra on the front bumper and mirrors since it was purchased but clear bra is beginning to peel slightly. The paint underneath looks great, but I would recommend getting the clear bra removed/replaced.

I have all service records and all work on the car has been performed at AWD Auto in Kirkland, WA or at TurboTime in Cary, NC. Car has had 30K service performed and has Michelin Super Sport Tires with about 8K of wear on them, so they should be good for another ~20K miles depending on how you drive the car. The car also has a transferable aftermarket warranty, (although I have never used it since the car has had 0 problems) I believe it is good until March, 2017; if you want the specific details on what's covered and the term of the warranty, let me know and I can scan the documents.

Asking 26K. Please feel free to contact me via email or text if you have any questions about the car. I am hoping to sell via private party so that we can both save some money but will be taking the car to the dealer/CarMax at some point if there is no interest; I just figured that others would appreciate purchasing a car with full service records that was properly taken care of.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.