IW STi Forum banner

Killeen/Fort Hood/Austin Thread

1M views 18K replies 162 participants last post by  armyssoldierboy 
#1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, im new to killeen/ft. hood... originally from Reno, NV(big subie area) and im trying to find all the other subies out here... i have a Black 06 WRX... i wanna go to the drag strip in temple, but i dont wanna roll alone... also i heard about the meets at best buy, but ive never seen any more than 1 subie there at a time :(

hit me back

#8 ·
Re: Killeen/ft. hood scoobies... lets meet up

what up josh? just back from the field :D missed my car like crazy!!!! also just got home from stuffing my face with Korean food :tup: love that stuff and its SOOOOOO much better then field food! any meets planed for any time soon? i know about the thing on the 13th i think it is.

#16 ·

say what no more 620? i am not talking about the race spot now maybe i am confused. i am talking about the the early spot where all the diff cars show up and just hang out. the late night race spot was fun to but i am not able to race my car right now till i get a few things fixed. also my car has no chance to beat a lot of those cars with big mods. steve give me a call when you have the time.

#24 ·

yo im finally back from missouri!! thank god. so theres autox coming up soon?? i would LOVE to go. so steve you got rid of your hks bov? i need another one cuz my rfl's cap blew off on the freeway on my way down to ft wood and the spring flew out on the freeway.:crying:

#26 ·

yo im finally back from missouri!! thank god. so theres autox coming up soon?? i would LOVE to go. so steve you got rid of your hks bov? i need another one cuz my rfl's cap blew off on the freeway on my way down to ft wood and the spring flew out on the freeway.:crying:
holy crap!....must of been the loudest whoosh u ever heard lol....
i sold the hks bov...running a turbosmart now! kinda like the rfl but 10x better..makes the same noise and it recircs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.