IW STi Forum banner

Killeen/Fort Hood/Austin Thread

1M views 18K replies 162 participants last post by  armyssoldierboy 
#1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, im new to killeen/ft. hood... originally from Reno, NV(big subie area) and im trying to find all the other subies out here... i have a Black 06 WRX... i wanna go to the drag strip in temple, but i dont wanna roll alone... also i heard about the meets at best buy, but ive never seen any more than 1 subie there at a time :(

hit me back

#122 ·
Re: Killeen/ft. hood scoobies... lets meet up

ok before someone puts me on blast, i sped out of the target lot and missed 3rd, big deal. anyways im glad i did cuz there was a cop chillin right over the top of the hill by logan's. did everyone make it out of there ok?

#123 ·

ok before someone puts me on blast, i sped out of the target lot and missed 3rd, big deal. anyways im glad i did cuz there was a cop chillin right over the top of the hill by logan's. did everyone make it out of there ok?
lol...no one was making fun of you. Nah man, I think after you left everyone else went the other direction

#137 ·

13 DAYS UNTIL I COME HOME:). It will have been 4 months all together in both in Sill and Jackson and i am sick of training. so theres a new chill spot.and when is the next meet.
Last week as i was booming through gears my bov blew off of the rotating adaptor that its connedted to. Never had that happen before, it took a good 5 minutes to realize it was the bov since i am use to pipes coming apart so that was the first thing i checked plus it was pitch black out side (thank God for cell phone lights) i put it back on and have to buy a Alan Wrench to tighten it down, since i seem to have everyone except the right size. ( i hate that)

#143 ·

we have been meeting up at advanced on SS on thur around 8-9pm we been hanging out and sometimes taking a trip over to the ricer meets. today is thanksgiving so i dont think anyone will be out 2night. i might take a quick trip out l8r to see but i dont really expect to see anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.