IW STi Forum banner

Killeen/Fort Hood/Austin Thread

1M views 18K replies 162 participants last post by  armyssoldierboy 
#1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, im new to killeen/ft. hood... originally from Reno, NV(big subie area) and im trying to find all the other subies out here... i have a Black 06 WRX... i wanna go to the drag strip in temple, but i dont wanna roll alone... also i heard about the meets at best buy, but ive never seen any more than 1 subie there at a time :(

hit me back

#95 ·
Re: Killeen/ft. hood scoobies... lets meet up

no need to get all violent there Korean....... LMFO i told you that you and your brother can come over for food anytime :tup: as for everyone eles its not that you cant come over its just that i relay do eat a lot of korean food and some people dont like the smell :D

#113 ·
Re: Killeen/ft. hood scoobies... lets meet up

you going to the turny next weekend on hood? i plan on training all this and next week and hope to not get my ass kicked to bad :tup: used to be really into it but just have not had much free time these days :( but i guess we will see how it goes a? ya'll are more then welcome to come see me get handed my lunch i guess.... then again i might not to too bad we shall have to wait and see :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.