IW STi Forum banner

Killeen/Fort Hood/Austin Thread

1M views 18K replies 162 participants last post by  armyssoldierboy 
#1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, im new to killeen/ft. hood... originally from Reno, NV(big subie area) and im trying to find all the other subies out here... i have a Black 06 WRX... i wanna go to the drag strip in temple, but i dont wanna roll alone... also i heard about the meets at best buy, but ive never seen any more than 1 subie there at a time :(

hit me back

#61 ·
Re: Killeen/ft. hood scoobies... lets meet up

Long time I dint post or reply on some, well the reason why it's cuz the other nigh some White sti race me it was an 0405 and he lost, do anyone know this guy?? It's not you Steve, it was a plain white no body mods just streight pipe, I'm sorry but my GG it's. Above an stock sti, proven lots of time, just saying that if you r here man don't ever sleep on GG's, and after I get my tune, don't even think about it lol, later guys

#82 ·

i'mma have to limp till i get deployed. bills, xmas, turkey day, bills, gas, and bills.:( but at least i know which one to get cuz when i went to advanced...they showed me 3 different ones. one was like 130 and another was almost 200! it was i think denso or something.

#91 ·

i'mma have to limp till i get deployed. bills, xmas, turkey day, bills, gas, and bills.:( but at least i know which one to get cuz when i went to advanced...they showed me 3 different ones. one was like 130 and another was almost 200! it was i think denso or something.

dude you should it come to my store in rancire, anyone who has a subaru gets 20% off if you buy it with me, anything from $20 up;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.