Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Car: 04 ALPINE WHITE STI
Fav Mod: Not sure yet
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

talleyd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05impreza
timmy meet me at my work tomorrow and give me the money, i would be able to meet talley around 130-200ish sat. if you can't make it down

jason

ps...timmy, call me in the morning and we'll work something out, i can front you for now if needed
my # is 931-624-6621 if you guys need to reach me.
04 Alpine STI, GT35R ,TIAL EW, PERRIN FMIC, PERRIN INLET, TGV Delete, Meth Injec, Ecutec / UTEC, XX header, Perrin UP / DP, Invidia Catback, Cusco F/R swaybars, Poltec F/R endlinks, Rear camber bolts, Hawk HPS pads, WL steering bushings, TiC shifter bushings, Kartboy short shifter, TiC rear diff bushings, AM boost gauge, AEM WB, Rota Tarmac wheels, Autospeed dead pedal, Clarion Sounds, Tein hood dampers, TEIN Coilovers w/ EDFC
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-06, 10:20 PM   #512
ride_the_pony69
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

My Subaru Parts for sale

ride_the_pony69 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I got a boost problem. I was getting like 20psi and now the car only goes to 15psi and won't go any higher. I checked all my lines to see if I got a leak and reset the ecu. What the heck!!! Anyone know how to fix this? I was thinking of taking somewhere to get a diagnostic done to see what's wrong but I don't know if I should wast money for them to tell me what I already know. staticx said I can't be the wastegate and I checked the ebcs. It's crazy cuz it's running strong and fine one day and then 15psi the next and has been that way every since. HELP!!!!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-10-06, 11:38 PM   #513
talleyd
Advanced Contributor Level 4

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride_the_pony69
hey I got a boost problem. I was getting like 20psi and now the car only goes to 15psi and won't go any higher. I checked all my lines to see if I got a leak and reset the ecu. What the heck!!! Anyone know how to fix this? I was thinking of taking somewhere to get a diagnostic done to see what's wrong but I don't know if I should wast money for them to tell me what I already know. staticx said I can't be the wastegate and I checked the ebcs. It's crazy cuz it's running strong and fine one day and then 15psi the next and has been that way every since. HELP!!!!

Sounds like 1) You have a leak or 2) Your inlet is collapsing. To be sure you need to pressurise the system to see if you have leaks. Take it over to Thomas's in the morning I'm sure he can find the problem if he doesn't have much going on. My car is over there now getting some new "toys" installed. I'm suppose to run a GREDDY coolant reservoir over to him in the morning so I may catch you over there if you go. He's got a code scanner to see if your throwing any codes.

Donovan
04 Alpine STI, GT35R ,TIAL EW, PERRIN FMIC, PERRIN INLET, TGV Delete, Meth Injec, Ecutec / UTEC, XX header, Perrin UP / DP, Invidia Catback, Cusco F/R swaybars, Poltec F/R endlinks, Rear camber bolts, Hawk HPS pads, WL steering bushings, TiC shifter bushings, Kartboy short shifter, TiC rear diff bushings, AM boost gauge, AEM WB, Rota Tarmac wheels, Autospeed dead pedal, Clarion Sounds, Tein hood dampers, TEIN Coilovers w/ EDFC
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-06, 11:45 PM   #514
ride_the_pony69
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

My Subaru Parts for sale

ride_the_pony69 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok I forgot all about him
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-11-06, 06:03 AM   #515
Rustyzipper
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 02 Subaru WRX
Fav Mod: Disabling DRL
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Rustyzipper is on a distinguished road

your AP will read any codes that you are throwing

Old 02-11-06, 06:15 AM   #516
T1mmmy
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

T1mmmy is on a distinguished road

Wow,

I am getting so frustrated. I ordered a set of hawk HPS pads and the dude sends me a set of hawk HP Plus pads. Although these pads are 100$ more, they are mainly just for track use and autocross use. I have read that they wear through your rotors faster, and squeak very loud and non stop! Wow, Im gonna make the dude pay for my refund shipping and 2nd day air me the right set.

Talleyd, dont worry about doing the springs today. I'll catch you around next weekend.

Jason, Thanks so much for your help bro. I dont wanna hassel you today and I know you got plenty of plans. I'll give you a call in like 20 mins.

Tim
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-11-06, 07:04 AM   #517
05impreza
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Car: Looking for 04-05STi
My Subaru Parts for sale

05impreza is on a distinguished road

i dont' think eric is throwing any codes, just not getting correct boost. we know his inlet hose is collapsing, but there seems to be a problem elsewhere

call my work timmy
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-11-06, 05:53 PM   #518
talleyd

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05impreza
i dont' think eric is throwing any codes, just not getting correct boost. we know his inlet hose is collapsing, but there seems to be a problem elsewhere

call my work timmy
I met with Eric today over at Thomas's and gave him a manual boost controller, I waiting to hear if this fixed the issue.

Donovan
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-11-06, 06:00 PM   #519
talleyd

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1mmmy
Wow,

I am getting so frustrated. I ordered a set of hawk HPS pads and the dude sends me a set of hawk HP Plus pads. Although these pads are 100$ more, they are mainly just for track use and autocross use. I have read that they wear through your rotors faster, and squeak very loud and non stop! Wow, Im gonna make the dude pay for my refund shipping and 2nd day air me the right set.

Talleyd, dont worry about doing the springs today. I'll catch you around next weekend.

Jason, Thanks so much for your help bro. I dont wanna hassel you today and I know you got plenty of plans. I'll give you a call in like 20 mins.

Tim
Tim,

This has to happen next weekend because I to get my REX off the jasck stands and get it sold. Also, there is only a small chance I'll be able to meet you on my way to Arena Cross (if I go) at municipal.

-Donovan
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-11-06, 07:14 PM   #520
T1mmmy
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

T1mmmy is on a distinguished road

Thats fine, I plan on taking care of my brakes/suspension this weekend anyways. If we can meet Friday, I'll install everything Sat/Sun and will be able to meet u Monday afternoon again.

Tim
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement