IW STi Forum banner

Nashville, TN area

156K views 3K replies 89 participants last post by  evo_s4 
#1 ·
How many wrx's do we have around the nashville area?

#1,078 ·
05impreza said:
everyone want to try to get together this sat. again at the fairgrounds, maybe go somewhere to grub before, then roll down there? :tup:
I wish I could but I work every saturday!! I don't start till 9 though so if ya'll go eat I could possibly do that.

and ride the pony guy- my friend got your race from sat. on video, I saw it and yea he had you by about a car length, good race though. God I wish I could come this Sat.

#1,079 ·
tinamina said:
I wish I could but I work every saturday!! I don't start till 9 though so if ya'll go eat I could possibly do that.

and ride the pony guy- my friend got your race from sat. on video, I saw it and yea he had you by about a car length, good race though. God I wish I could come this Sat.
Talked to Thomas (red Evo) apparently he missed 3rd.

#1,080 ·
T1mmmy said:
Its a ton better!
Where was it clunking and what was causing it?

#1,081 ·
05impreza said:
everyone want to try to get together this sat. again at the fairgrounds, maybe go somewhere to grub before, then roll down there? :tup:

I'll be in Atlanta :naughty:

#1,082 ·
talleyd said:
Talked to Thomas (red Evo) apparently he missed 3rd.
Yeah I know......I saw his whole car dive as he quickly tried to put it back in gear. :lol: I don't think him missing third would have made him pull on me anymore cuz once he was a car lenth ahead he wasn't pulling much more. Oh and everyone that was there that I talked to says I was at his rear bumper. I don't know. We'll see what happens this Saturday.

#1,084 ·
talleyd said:
Where was it clunking and what was causing it?
Its just a major defect in Pretty much all 04 and some 05 struts.
The actual strut is fine, but it just clunks. I got lucky since our cars have a 12000 / 12 month warranty on Noise related problems, and my dealer got me new ones all put in while having 26,000 / 3 years old :).

Heres a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng thread about it : http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19713

The pinks / top mounts didnt have much to do with it, but I would not doubt that it sped up the inevitable. I am taking them off soon though, prob next weekend.

Oh yeah, does anyone know how to trace your Vin number to see what # your car was made?

My car was purchased June 12, 2003 from its first ownever, and I want to see what order my car came to the states. Should be one of the relative first ones.

Possible First batch of BLack STi's :) :clap:

Tim

#1,085 ·
tinamina said:

i'm down w/ eating before.....lets see who all we can get together and we'll figure out where to eat at? any ideas?......

#1,087 ·
T1mmmy said:
Oh yeah, does anyone know how to trace your Vin number to see what # your car was made?

My car was purchased June 12, 2003 from its first ownever, and I want to see what order my car came to the states. Should be one of the relative first ones.

Possible First batch of BLack STi's :) :clap:

Tim
its possible a dealer could tell you by using the vin#, some digits in the vin actually mean things w/ certain car manufacturers.......

#1,088 ·
if anyone doesn't have my phone number and wants to talk about where to meet before we go to track sat., pm me and i'll pm you back w/ it......

also, since the dr. cleared me yesterday to play ball and work out.....so if the weather is alright, i might be playing ball in nashville for most of the day sat. :D

#1,094 ·
ride_the_pony69 said:
Oh really.............You wouldn't happen to be going to Topspeed would you? I am going to Atlanta also this saturday. If you are I will see ya there........maybe.
Well, I was going to but now they are saying that they can't get me in... I'm really having a hard time with TOPSPEED. I wish scott could fit me in on Saturday

#1,099 ·
05impreza said:
sad thing is, i'm not 100% sure i can make it now
me either

#1,100 ·
USA 79S said:
Wait... that's not a turbo? :naughty: This car stuff is fun, but in the end I missed my bike. So here she is, fresh outta the crate.

I'll run ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.